• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taupoking at Sea! Females and Male sailors

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.mindef.gov.sg/imindef/re...ics/articles/features/2016/jan16_cs.html#navy

Worthy sailors

When a Navy ship passes the Equator, things get pretty chaotic on board. Sailors, drenched in a concoction of seasonings and sauces, crawl through a mishmash of vegetables and food ingredients doing push-ups, crunches and what-not.

This is an initiation to mark a sailor's maiden crossing of the Equator. A long-standing tradition in the Western seafaring world that dates back at least 400 years, it is a symbolic test to ensure that the rookies are able to endure the long and rough journey at sea.

"It is a rite of passage for all Navy personnel who come on board a ship," explained Military Expert (ME) 3 Ruan Qin Yuan, Coxswain of Landing Ship Tank (LST) RSS Endeavour. The 40-year-old has done the initiation twice as a participant, and thrice as an organiser.

"The young crew may not be accustomed to such long periods of sailing in the rough seas. The initiation is a series of physical and mental tests to ensure that they are worthy to sail.

"It's carried out in a fun way to boost their morale, and the crew actually looks forward to it."

The initiation is based on Roman mythology. It is believed that Neptune, the God of Seas, resides near the Equator. The physical and mental tests are "punishments" for maritime sins such as killing fish and polluting the seas.

Cohesion and camaraderie

Although largely symbolic, the practice helps to build morale and a sense of belonging among the crew.

Midshipman (MID) Tan Juanhe recalled his experience on board RSS Endeavour during his Midshipman Sea Training Deployment (MSTD): The crew sprayed water at us. It was quite cold, so we huddled together to keep warm. This was where the team bonding came in."

In fact, MID Tan went through the ceremony twice. He had previously crossed the Equator on board LST RSS Resolution. Despite being given the option to sit out at his second crossing, he chose to do it again. "At the end of the day, this is what makes it meaningful - crossing together with your batch boys and girls," said the 25-year-old.

Fellow MSTD trainee MID Elaine Lim, 19, agreed: "Our friendship has become stronger because we went through it together. I feel that it's a good tradition and something that is exclusive to the Navy, to the seafarers. It gives us a strong sense of identity. These are good memories we can look back at."

Did Elaine get anal and vaginal sex?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In my organization, we taupok female and male sales staff if they fail to hit their monthly sales targets. Penalties include licking whipped cream off nipples, fun with mayonnaise and underwear only parties. Are those legal?

tictactoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my organization, we taupok female and male sales staff if they fail to hit their monthly sales targets. Penalties include licking whipped cream off nipples, fun with mayonnaise and underwear only parties. Are those legal?

Horny unwanted masturbators like you always fantasise about such things. You should go look for Claire and try to get his dick erect.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you nigger i bet you were apple cheesing the males.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's quite similar to go give dogfuck

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bet you won't find those interesting, except what's in the pantry that can be put inside your styrofoam boxes, including leftover taupok - donch forget the peanut sauce.....

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A monthly orgy in office!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Midshipman (MID) Tan Juanhe recalled his experience on board RSS Endeavour during his Midshipman Sea Training Deployment (MSTD): The crew sprayed water at us. It was quite cold, so we huddled together to keep warm. This was where the team bonding came in."

In fact, MID Tan went through the ceremony twice. He had previously crossed the Equator on board LST RSS Resolution. Despite being given the option to sit out at his second crossing, he chose to do it again. "At the end of the day, this is what makes it meaningful - crossing together with your batch boys and girls," said the 25-year-old.

Is he humsup?

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You been smoking weed again :rolleyes: