• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Swiss costs (and russian standards) of living?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Paging for Leongsam!
Paging for Leongsam!
Please come in to PAP's rescue.
Please come in to PAP's rescue.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its due to our unique funding model. We strive for zero profits every year. All "additional fundings" goes to our pay and expensive servers to play with. :wink:

Why the hell set up a company if it wanna go for zero profit?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think Singapore can turn back its policies . We have to accept today's reality and adapt to it by staying nimble and responsive to changes.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
s'pore is indeed expensive. i was browsing thru aussie dell website yesterday and found that prices of laptops are better priced than singapore's dell. i compare the specs and find that aussie dell is cheaper.

dell is a piece of shit anyway,they are on my list of do not touch computers along with hp and any computers from sim lim unless its premade.