• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Bitch Taught A Lesson For Irresponsible Food Review! Crabs!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
crab-in-da-bag-bad-review-attack-customer-work-place-citibank4_0.jpg

2 days ago, Joan Soon left a negative review of Crab in da bag on FB because she felt that the crab that was served to her was small and not worth the price.

crab-in-da-bag-bad-review-attack-customer-work-place-citibank.jpg

Who knew a simple review would blow out of proportion after the management of crab in da bag responded to her complaint by playing the victim and defending themselves with CCTV footage of their customer's experience. But the most low blow was that crab in da bag actually went to find out personal details of the customer and even brought up her workplace and said that they have always supported Citibank promotions and she should not have given them such a shallow review.

crab-in-da-bag-bad-review-attack-customer-work-place-citibank2.jpg

crab-in-da-bag-bad-review-attack-customer-work-place-citibank3.jpg

What do you think of crab in da bag's spiteful response? Will you still want to eat there?
Editor's Note:

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...ks-customers-workplace-after-given-bad-review

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a fucking bitch this Joan Soon is. She talks big like some big spending customer. Chao cheebye Sinkie bitch. Apparently, she works in Citibank. A shit bank. Maybe she will get retrenched soon.

12341032_10153641163296391_5251467057591467403_n.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i stay near kallang leisure park and sports hub but iv never ventured into crab in da bag,good to know such anal retentive people exist.

alright another retarded story,another retarded day in the life of sinkieland,the only thing iv got to say is this is why i stay away from loser sinkies and retarded sinkieland.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The problem with the who saga is due to meat eating..

meat eaters are very aggressive in their behaviour..especially he is a sinkie loser.

vegetarians will never behave like this.. we are kind and polite to each other and never take advantage of each others.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are crabs that delicious, or is it just the sauce? Sometimes, I think sinkies pretend to be crab lovers when all they want to do is to flaunt their wealth by eating crabs. Crabs are cheap overseas.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
total meal just under $130? goodness me,kicked up a fuss? sungei kadut zichar $970, $47 per plate of hor fun....realli or lan cha hor fun!!

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
3 mussels no meat, also complain. crab small also complain. CB sinkies SMLJ everything also wanna complain.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
lava chia,another snake oil peddler,his response and demand to customer with 1/2 stars reviews really rile him up good.. ...meat eater bad? meat eatery owner lagi worse!!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dont mind giving them 1/2 star if they will allow me to bring my non halal cake to eat there and pay with non haram money.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are crabs that delicious, or is it just the sauce? Sometimes, I think sinkies pretend to be crab lovers when all they want to do is to flaunt their wealth by eating crabs. Crabs are cheap overseas.

Go kota Kinabalu,they order crabs and prawns by the kilos.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crab in da bag in indeed very expensive.
Not worth $$$.1 titanic pot with drinks nett $360++.
Crab is small.no aslaka crab too.
Crab is cooked by boiling.which mean anyone can cook.
Crad in da bag is not selling food but selling concept.
A place where they pour seafood on table n u eat with barehand.
It be a expreience for u eating without cutlery n plates.

Last edited:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Liverstone and crap in da bag...hear de fuck name moi sian leow...$3 per full meal oso no tq...moi rather eat at hawker ctr...:biggrin::biggrin:

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every shit also complain....a few mussel shells with no meat also complain....why dont she write to NEA on why singapore so hot the whole year round? Phua cb

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some seafood are best enjoyed small. for example, oysters and abalone. the smaller (and tighter) the better the taste. :p

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Stupid woman paid $55 want get big crab? Stupid woman go to stupid shop with stupid name and she want to complain? If really want to have good crab must be prepared to pay and go to proper restaurants and don't ever complain about prices, like these two restaurants I went last week:

Long Beach Dempsey

East Ocean in Ngee Ann City

Can have sashimi lobster in East Ocean too

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Crab in da bag in indeed very expensive.
Not worth $$$.1 titanic pot with drinks nett $360++.
Crab is small.no aslaka crab too.
Crab is cooked by boiling.which mean anyone can cook.
Crad in da bag is not selling food but selling concept.
A place where they pour seafood on table n u eat with barehand.
It be a expreience for u eating without cutlery n plates.

Can eat banana leaf curry with bare hands. Cheaper still even if you order crab.