• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

kh and gang today checkin ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today is it checkin day for the gang ?
Same day as school reopen..wonder who is Sending sw kids to school.
I wish them a good stay there :p

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal

I heard last night SW had some steamy marathon love sessions with her husband that lasted until the morning. Now the husband is so shagged out that he is on crutches and his other member will probably remain "limp" for 5 years until SW is out again.

Technically, last night's tryst was his Last Supper.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They appealed right?....do they have to go in first, then see what the appeal court says?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They appealed right?....do they have to go in first, then see what the appeal court says?

They appeal but don't know appeal means can defer enlistment or not. By right should still proceed to enter first so I guess now they inside liao.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The six leaders have been sentenced to between 21 months' and eight years' jail, with senior pastor Kong Hee receiving the heaviest sentence of eight years behind bars. Judge See Kee Oon said Kong Hee, the church's founder, was found to be the most culpable among the convicted church leaders.

The bail for all six of them was extended, and the start of their jail terms have been deferred to Jan 11, 2016

CR16NExUAAEK7Z1.jpg

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dream of meeting Ye Peng last night and asking him how come he is not in jail. He was in really bad shape.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The six leaders have been sentenced to between 21 months' and eight years' jail, with senior pastor Kong Hee receiving the heaviest sentence of eight years behind bars. Judge See Kee Oon said Kong Hee, the church's founder, was found to be the most culpable among the convicted church leaders.

The bail for all six of them was extended, and the start of their jail terms have been deferred to Jan 11, 2016

CR16NExUAAEK7Z1.jpg

Oic..1wk extension. Thanks for sharing. Hope no more extension.