• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am sick. Is it Dengue Fever?

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
At home, lying on my bed, hugging my bolster tightly, hiding under the quilt and typing this post on my mobile phone.

The first sign I had last night was a slight sore throat. Today, I thought the flu-ish symptoms had gone away, hence I went to Botanical Gardens for a light run in the evening. Felt much better after the work out.

Had a light macaroni soup dinner a while ago. Took a shower and I am freezing. My bones and muscles are aching and I feel very cold. Took 2 cold tablets and now hiding under my quilt.

Do I have dengue fever?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It might be the bubonic plague or it might just be a cold. Why take chances? Take a panadol and don't see a doctor for the next 10 days.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You probably got a fever. But I wouldn't know for sure.

Best is to go see a doctor instead of trying self diagnostication.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
morning sister. if you have a skin rash on your back and a fever, the combo is symptomatic of dengue. if there's no rash but just fever, the chills and cough, it's most likely a viral infection like flu. see the doc right away.

whorejinx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hurry to the Nearest:

IMH-facade.gif

IMH.

Good Luck...

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
You probably got a fever. But I wouldn't know for sure.

Best is to go see a doctor instead of trying self diagnostication.

Good morning Wunder. I m better today, and hopefully, won't relapse into a feverish state in office. Thankyou :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
morning sister. if you have a skin rash on your back and a fever, the combo is symptomatic of dengue. if there's no rash but just fever, the chills and cough, it's most likely a viral infection like flu. see the doc right away.

Good morning Brother Eat. Thank you for your concern. Thankfully, no rashes on my back. Xoxo :smile:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At home, lying on my bed, hugging my bolster tightly, hiding under the quilt and typing this post on my mobile phone.

The first sign I had last night was a slight sore throat. Today, I thought the flu-ish symptoms had gone away, hence I went to Botanical Gardens for a light run in the evening. Felt much better after the work out.

Had a light macaroni soup dinner a while ago. Took a shower and I am freezing. My bones and muscles are aching and I feel very cold. Took 2 cold tablets and now hiding under my quilt.

Do I have dengue fever?

You had been poked with an infected 'syringe'...better check with the 'mosquito' that had been POKING you...can be the new strain of Malaria, Dengue or Chinku dunno what virus....

Easy....you take two panadol wait to see if the fever goes down after 1/2 hr, wait for another 8 hrs, take temp, if high, take one ibrufen, see effect if fever subsides, wait for 8 hrs...same thing repeat with 2 panadols....& after this fever still high ...

HEAD TO A/E & tell the people there what you have take s in medicines, next of kin contact & where you will is located...psst...must have enough in your medisave also...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With any luck, it's Herpes.

Herpes zoster or simplex?

There are two types of HSV:

HSV type 1 most commonly causes cold sores. It can also cause genital herpes.
HSV type 2 is the usual cause of genital herpes, but it also can infect the mouth.

Was the mouth used?....