• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yoga Founder Bikram Choudhury. Guru or Indian Rapist in Disguise ?

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/bikram-yoga-founder-bikram-choudhury-feeling-the-heat-amid-rape-allegations-and-divorce/news-story/95c2ba80f779a9626fb41f35a6dd14b3

Bikram yoga founder Bikram Choudhury feeling the heat amid rape allegations and divorce
January 3, 2016 6:44am

3b9ce4779a06caddea0fac04d9f09468

Divorce ... Yoga guru Bikram Choudhury is being divorced by his wife of 31 years, Rajashree. Picture: Supplied

HE is the self-proclaimed Superman of fitness gurus who built a multi-million-dollar “hot yoga” empire.

But with a string of rape allegations against him, his franchise falling into disrepute and a humiliated wife filing for divorce, the heat is firmly on Bikram Choudhury.

The 69-year-old pioneered his own version of yoga in India in the late Sixties and has been championed by stars including Madonna, David Beckham and Andy Murray.

There are more than 700 Bikram yoga schools around the world, with fans extolling the merits of his system of 26 poses performed in rooms heated to 40C.

Choudhury, who describes himself as “beyond Superman”, once claimed his Bikram yoga brand made him 7 million pounds a month ($14.1 million).

He would take his own classes in Los Angeles, marching up and down in his trademark black Speedos, accessorised with a headset and a diamond-encrusted Rolex.

But as his wealth and celebrity status grew, his teaching style became even more intense.

The Sun reports one former student as saying: “He’d talk about some girls’ breasts or tell stories about how all the women in LA were walking funny after intercourse with him.”

Another tells of how during one class, Choudhury stood up, grabbed his crotch and screamed: “I am a Bengal tiger! I am a Bengal tiger!”

39da75f9b715ae56a20328d4b64b93b0

Others talk of how he would promise to cure cancer and regularly boast of his famous clients and friends.

The walls of his studio are said to be plastered with photos of him with A-listers including actor Luke Perry and former President Bill Clinton.

Yet now his empire is crumbling.

Since 2013, six women have accused Choudhury of rape or sexual assault.

The claims, the first of which is due to reach court this year, are said to have led to some of his franchises dropping his name.

One of his accusers says Choudhury told her, “If you don’t have sex with me, I’ll die”, before raping her.

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stretching in a 40 degree Celsius room to get spiritual? What a brilliant excuse to strip. Yoga has hindu religion roots and is nothing but bullshit invented by fair and lovely indian monkeys to get inside women pants.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I haven't met any religious guru who wasn't secretly a perv. Have you seen the rape statistics of India?