• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP Back In Court Again! Just Cannot Stay Out Of Trouble!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
12487033_1015703658490966_4656990661399541824_o.jpg

The sabotage continues into 2016...

HDB refuses to agree on AHTC's choice of Auditors to manage and inspect its books.

Quite clearly, its objective is to find every reason to stall the disbursement of funds to the Town Council to prevent it from doing its job properly.

At the same time, the HDB allows its officers and civil servants to go on house visits with the losing candidates of the PAP with Aljunied GRC.

PAP ministers and MPs proclaim they are faithful servants of the people and many claim to be pious followers of their religion. Gan Kim Yong and Tan Chuan Jin for instance, are lay leaders in their respective churches.

Yet, they engage in such despicable acts in a bid to preserve the power and hegemony of their Party.

We know what happens to such hypocrites when the time comes. We will just need to be patient.

https://www.facebook.com/3587593275...759327518739/1015703658490966/?type=3&theater

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
din someone said he wants to fix the Oppo 2 GE ago?
now he has a lot of time with a bloated cabinet & close to hundred office holders among papig MPs

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Come GE2020, we will deliver the coup d'grace and destroy WP utterly. Singapore would once again be a paradise with PAP's full dominance of Parliament and Singapore. Majulah PAP!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come GE2020, we will deliver the coup d'grace and destroy WP utterly. Singapore would once again be a paradise with PAP's full dominance of Parliament and Singapore. Majulah PAP!

Eat your heart out!....the PAP will become opposition in 2020.....unless they can resurrect, Hairy!...."that will be the day"...:rolleyes:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

Best is for WP to resign en mass ......... I am sure they will be returned to power in by election with PAP losing their deposits!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no scruple no grace............. how to respect this cheating papigs???

70% of sinkies are more concerned with bread-and-butter issues. They have never given a shit about scruples or grace. Until opposition cocksuckers understand this, they will continue to lose their elections.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
70% of sinkies are more concerned with bread-and-butter issues. They have never given a shit about scruples or grace. Until opposition cocksuckers understand this, they will continue to lose their elections.

70% are using randy butter to spread on the stale bread, sold to them at premium prices, labelled " AFFORDABLE" & as usual LOVING IT. One day it will dawn on them, they had been hustled, but by the time they wake from that 'dream' they have already reached the point of no return....& diving off the cliff, would be luxury...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
70% are using randy butter to spread on the stale bread, sold to them at premium prices, labelled " AFFORDABLE" & as usual LOVING IT. One day it will dawn on them, they had been hustled, but by the time they wake from that 'dream' they have already reached the point of no return....& diving off the cliff, would be luxury...

Humans have an unlimited capacity to absorb all sorts of punishment. The Muslim immigrants have been causing wave after wave of terrorist attacks, crime and rapes all over Europe. Yet, the Europeans continually vote in politicians that allow million of Muslims to migrate to their lands. Sinkies are already quite mild.

By the time sinkies wake up, I would have made my pot of gold and my family migrated laughing our way to the bank. I hear that Canada is a nice place to migrate to.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Humans have an unlimited capacity to absorb all sorts of punishment. The Muslim immigrants have been causing wave after wave of terrorist attacks, crime and rapes all over Europe. Yet, the Europeans continually vote in politicians that allow million of Muslims to migrate to their lands. Sinkies are already quite mild.

By the time sinkies wake up, I would have made my pot of gold and my family migrated laughing our way to the bank. I hear that Canada is a nice place to migrate to.

The rise of the muslims in Europe is like the tide, it ebb & flow, repeating itself in generations past, present & the future..remember the Ottoman Turks, then the Christian Knights....now we have the flow of the Muslims & soon, there will be the ebb of the new "Christian Knights" of the future....

Sinkies are not mild, they had been splayed or neutered....left without a voice...

The 'grass is always greener over there'....but when you get over the 'fence'..can you make it on your own?....I have people who had migrated not only to Canada....it depends on how independent one is to survive...the 70% can never make it anywhere in the world except Singapore....they are 'too breastfed'....:rolleyes:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The rise of the muslims in Europe is like the tide, it ebb & flow, repeating itself in generations past, present & the future..remember the Ottoman Turks, then the Christian Knights....now we have the flow of the Muslims & soon, there will be the ebb of the new "Christian Knights" of the future....

Sinkies are not mild, they had been splayed or neutered....left without a voice...

The 'grass is always greener over there'....but when you get over the 'fence'..can you make it on your own?....I have people who had migrated not only to Canada....it depends on how independent one is to survive...the 70% can never make it anywhere in the world except Singapore....they are 'too breastfed'....:rolleyes:

Sinkies are too 'breastfed' because PAP has been doing a great job, unlike vast majority of politicians in the world. Singapore is safe, pay little taxes, sufficient medical insurance, no Islamic terrorism, no huge influx of Muslim migrants, not involved in wars, lots of jobs for sinkies and foreigners alike. Jiuhookias, Nehs, Tiongs and Pinoys are much more cunning not because of better genes, but simply because their homeland is so lawless, inefficient, discriminatory and corrupt that people are constantly being forced to look out for themselves.

If being too 'breastfed' is due to our own success, then I gladly be breastfed my whole life.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....WP is finished.....guess who made these statements about WP....
1. WP is a fake oppo party
2. WP are traitor dogs

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....WP is finished.....guess who made these statements about WP....
1. WP is a fake oppo party
2. WP are traitor dogs

hahaha...my question appeared to be too difficult and stunned many people here....
let me give u a clue.....
the idiot also smeared the good name of Chiam ST by posting the following thread claiming....
1. CST is a papee lackey...

p.s....more clues to cum if nobody have the correct answer....lol.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....as promised here are more clues to identify the idiot who smeared WP and CST.....
1. he has been smearing Oppo parties and getting away with it by masquerading as an anti papee warrior...albeit a retarded one..
2. his only recognised talent is whining like an empty vessel all the time...

who is he??????

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...stone silence....
here we have a Bitch going around smearing the oppo parties and the 30% oppo supporters appeared to have hung up their balls....

nvm...I am used to fighting long hard battles to expose serial bullshitters.....
give you another clue.....the Bitch posted the following bullshit below,,,,

I have seen this happened before. Once I was on a flight from PKG to SIN and traveling in first class. When we took off, there were some empty seats behind me. Once in the air, the seats became occupied by economy class PRC assholes. The FA bo chap them. They did not get served food or anything. She just let them sit there. But in the US airlines, the sense of fairness is very high. The FA will for sure fuck u over if you tried to sneak in. Typical PRC shit behaviour.

hahaha....she claimed to have traveled First Class and yet talked about seats.......obviously she doesn't even know that First Class travellers talked about cabins and suites....not seats.....truly retarded...
guess who is SHE????

Last edited:

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...the bitch has continued her relentless attack of the oppo with impunity....
how any sensible oppo supporter can malign CST to such an extent by making the below post is beyond reasonable comprehension......

Chiam was only allowed to win seats because he was the PAP obedient dog and rumoured to be married to a lesser member of the Familee. Chiam would be very docile and practically kowtowing to the PAP during Parliamentary sessions and never rocked the boat by asking hard questions. Amongst all the oppo leaders, he was the only one that never got sued, threatened, harassed, imprisoned, bankrupted or the target of a PAP smear campaign. He was to all intends and purposes the puppy dog of the PAP. Chee on the other hand would have whacked them inside out in Parliament and would have embarassed the PAP with his questions. Once he took over, the PAP appraratus that allowed Chiam to win was used to prevent Chee from winning.

here is another clue....her nick ends with "smearer"....who is SHE?????

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....the bitch is relentless in her attacks on the oppo parties in general and WP in particular....
and the retarded 30% oppo supporters seem to have cum to their senses and agree that the oppo parties are really useless...

So, I don't understand. If PN Balji can highlight all these many expensive cockups by the PAP, why can't the WP or the other oppo parties? Balji obviously is not afraid of getting whacked. But WP with parliamentary protection is quiet like dogshit exiting a dog?

here is another clue....i gave her the nick opposmearer...lol.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....the retarded 30% oppo supporters have been barking the wrong trees....new shittyzens, gerrymandering, etc...etc...
from the post below, our super smart anal-yst has pointed out the root cause of the of the GE2015 vote swing to papee...it is due to WP behaving like traitor dogs and purring like kitten in parleement!!!!

When WP is on the campaign trial, it roars like a Tiger. Once in parliament, under parliamentary protection, it purrs like a kitten. U wonder why there was a 10% swing over to the PAP after the pathetic performance in parliament of the WP since 2011.

who is the bitch who is so keen to demolish WP and CST???? her nick starts with "pap"...