• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP Back In Court Again! Just Cannot Stay Out Of Trouble!

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you thought that after 5 posts nobody reply him he would take the hint. :rolleyes:
hahaha....screwbola could not have put it any better...
so what is the hint???
is it that the 30% retarded oppo supporters have already hung up their balls or...
they have been awaken by our bitch here and now agree that WP and CST are actually papee approved oppo???

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
12487033_1015703658490966_4656990661399541824_o.jpg

The sabotage continues into 2016...

HDB refuses to agree on AHTC's choice of Auditors to manage and inspect its books.

Quite clearly, its objective is to find every reason to stall the disbursement of funds to the Town Council to prevent it from doing its job properly.

At the same time, the HDB allows its officers and civil servants to go on house visits with the losing candidates of the PAP with Aljunied GRC.

PAP ministers and MPs proclaim they are faithful servants of the people and many claim to be pious followers of their religion. Gan Kim Yong and Tan Chuan Jin for instance, are lay leaders in their respective churches.

Yet, they engage in such despicable acts in a bid to preserve the power and hegemony of their Party.

We know what happens to such hypocrites when the time comes. We will just need to be patient.

https://www.facebook.com/3587593275...759327518739/1015703658490966/?type=3&theater

Suck your dick

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't they close shop? Hougang and Aljunied residents! Why be the minority and suffer? Why be the minority? What is the point? Your days are numbered. Look at Potong Pasir. Ok ok I know you will do the right thing the next round. I shut my mouth. I just sick of seeing such rubbish. You have a right to post. I have a right to reply.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
See, the more this issue drags out, the more people are asking: Is it better to have an honest, acceptably competent but misguided party leading Singapore, or a shady and possibly incompetent party running the country? 70% had wisely chosen the former. It is not being conservative. It is being wise. :smile:

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...the bitch also posted this:

Sigh..............I have to explain everything again. That is not his "personal friend". That is his half brother that he went to Taiwan to see. Back in the 70s and 60s, Old Goat LKY had a mistress in Taiwan. The Mistress was handpicked for him by Chiang Ching Kuo. He was always travelling to Taiwan in those days, usually without Gecko. Gecko allowed him to have the mistress on the condition it was not in singapore. The half brother is almost Gay Loong's age, and people who have met him say he even looks like Gay Loong. I believe that all this was revealed to Gay Loong when he became PM, and his father ask him to go and see the brother. Can you imagine that Gay Loong would risk such a serious political implication if it was not a significant event. I guess going to meet your half brother for the first time is a significant event and worth the risk to him. You really think Gay Loong went all the way to Taiwan to fuck a pussy or fuck a gay? Please. Singapore got plenty of whores of both male and female persuasion, go all the way there to fuck them? Makes no sense right? My story is the right one. I am related to a very reliable source who knows this.

SHE must be a papee supporter because she withheld such damaging info to bring papee down.....LOL.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...there are idiots who will label just about anyone with a mustache...their father....I mean a pap ib..
seriously with such a bitch around smearing the oppo parties...why papee needs pap ib.....lol.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't they close shop? Hougang and Aljunied residents! Why be the minority and suffer? Why be the minority? What is the point? Your days are numbered. Look at Potong Pasir. Ok ok I know you will do the right thing the next round. I shut my mouth. I just sick of seeing such rubbish. You have a right to post. I have a right to reply.

why dont you live in North Korea? the minority is everywhere except with Comrade Kim

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...huat ah....towards 80% for GE2020...
one wise guy posted I did not get the hint....
I lowly papee dog only know that papee really has to thank the Bitch here for discrediting the oppo parties...
we papee dogs could not have done it any better....woof...woof...

yangtzejiang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are too 'breastfed' because PAP has been doing a great job... lots of jobs for sinkies and foreigners alike.

100 jobs for sgerans and 31,000 for foreigners.

what kind of fuck-all government does this shit?

i know, the PAP government.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
give up lah next round disappear alrdy

Next round no LTK. Going to retire. Sylvia not taking over. WP will be led by Png Eng Huat ? Or Pritam free carpark Singh ?

Fark the middle ground voters ! This is what you will be getting.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....countdown to year of the Monkey...
my new year wish is for the 30% retarded oppo supporters to grow back their balls....together with their brains....LOL.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...before GE2015, oppo in general and WP in particular were the flavour of the time.....
cum 2016, WP suddenly becum like pariah dogs...kena whacked left, right, centre by their self proclaimed supporters.....
one of which posted the following "You may be right" in response to the post below:

For all you know, PAP and WP are in bed together. Just putting on the greatest charade ever to fool the public.

with such oppo supporters around, why u need papee IB......truly retarded.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....have u ever wondered what kind of Bitch can post something in black and white and then act like she did not do it......

Sigh..............I have to explain everything again. That is not his "personal friend". That is his half brother that he went to Taiwan to see. Back in the 70s and 60s, Old Goat LKY had a mistress in Taiwan. The Mistress was handpicked for him by Chiang Ching Kuo. He was always travelling to Taiwan in those days, usually without Gecko. Gecko allowed him to have the mistress on the condition it was not in singapore. The half brother is almost Gay Loong's age, and people who have met him say he even looks like Gay Loong. I believe that all this was revealed to Gay Loong when he became PM, and his father ask him to go and see the brother. Can you imagine that Gay Loong would risk such a serious political implication if it was not a significant event. I guess going to meet your half brother for the first time is a significant event and worth the risk to him. You really think Gay Loong went all the way to Taiwan to fuck a pussy or fuck a gay? Please. Singapore got plenty of whores of both male and female persuasion, go all the way there to fuck them? Makes no sense right? My story is the right one. I am related to a very reliable source who knows this.

if u met such a bitch in real life, good luck to u....she will tell u something and then deny it the next day.....
a real cb kia...pardon the pun.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....the Bitch is bent on destroying WP....
here is her latest rant against WP....

Non of the short comings of CPF is new. Its has been debated ed nauseum here and in other alternate news websites. Even Roy has been persecuted for speaking out on it. Yet, WP has been completely silent on this, even with the immunity from Prosecution accorded it in Parliament. Truly a fake oppo.

the Bitch basically had nothing between her ears and still think that she is very smart and WP is stupid or fake oppo....
bet she is so intimidating that all the oppo supporters simply hung up their balls rather than confront her.....
truly the pap ib could not have done a better job in destroying WP than the Bitch.....lol..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha.....the Bitch is bent on destroying WP....
here is her latest rant against WP....

the Bitch basically had nothing between her ears and still think that she is very smart and WP is stupid or fake oppo....
bet she is so intimidating that all the oppo supporters simply hung up their balls rather than confront her.....
truly the pap ib could not have done a better job in destroying WP than the Bitch.....lol..

4 posts and no reply jw5?

kukubird58

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....GD....our man of the moment who knew more than us low life peasants has once again confirmed that LTK and CSJ were moles....
cumming from a man in the same league as Scroobye....it must surely be credible...
once again the 30% retarded oppo supporters are truly gongkias to support the oppo......
but thanks to people like GD and Papsmearer....some will now wake up and we can expect to see papee winning 80% in GE 2020......huat ah..

golden dragon said:
and i recall he was the only one in this forum
super panicky and angry when i disclosed that both ltk and csj were moles. why?