• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horny Stomper Robert got chopped by online female friend and make police report.

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=63441

Teacher-to-be and bf order drinks at bar, leaves and gives us the bill!

Is this what our future educators are going to be, wonders a STOMPer, who was so furious that this happened that he lodged a police report.

The STOMPer had attached the reports to his email to STOMP about the incident, which allegedly took place on Feb 28 this year, where he met up with a friend he made via Facebook, and was made to pick up the tab after his 'friend' disappeared.

He said, in his police report:

"I was at the Long Bar on Feb 28 and had a drink with Y, together with four of her friends whom I have not met before.

"There were three males and two females."

According to the STOMPer, there already were several drinks on the table which his friend's party ordered before his arrival. The bill, he said, came up to $213.05.

He added that he had no idea who ordered the drinks, and said the group was there chatting.

"After 20 minutes two of the girls left. They claimed they wanted to go to the toilet. After five minutes I went outside the pub to answer a call.

"When I returned I only saw a guy, who I believe is Y's boyfriend. The other two males had gone to grab some food. After a while, the guy left and claimed that he had a call.

"As such, I messaged Y asking where she was and she said she was at East Shore Hospital as her friend was unwell.

"I waited for about half an hour but no one came back. I then met up with the management to settle the payment. Y claims that one of her male friends is a regular customer of the pub but when I checked with the staff, they said they had no idea who these are.

"I tried to call Y several times but to no avail."

The STOMPer told STOMP he had contacted the NIE about this issue, and added:

"This the future of our future educators? We have already informed NIE and told them we will be exposing Y in the media if it's our last resort.

"I appreciate the fact that they have contacted her to advise her to settle this matter ASAP, but I'm sure there's more they can do. Afterall, this concerns the reputation of NIE and our future educators, no less."

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
f888ing stupid guy,,,,,

make police report,,,,, damn idiot

post on stomp,,,,,,,, real idiot,,, hopeless,,,,,, deserve to pick up the tap,,,, stupid fellow...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
"I appreciate the fact that they have contacted her to advise her to settle this matter ASAP, but I'm sure there's more they can do. Afterall, this concerns the reputation of NIE and our future educators, no less."

good grief...

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
Robert want to sian cha bor, didn't succeed end up kena tok, buay song complain Stomp and NIE...

What a loser!

:oIo:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Robert want to sian cha bor, didn't succeed end up kena tok, buay song complain Stomp and NIE...

What a loser!

:oIo:

[COLOR="_______"]Problem is that this is a country of "losers" what?

Time and time again kenna "sian" and "pian" by cheng hu....but dare not complain. So how?[/COLOR]

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
f888ing stupid guy,,,,,

make police report,,,,, damn idiot

post on stomp,,,,,,,, real idiot,,, hopeless,,,,,, deserve to pick up the tap,,,, stupid fellow...

I strongly believed that the chick must be a big bust, slim body and sexy butt chick, must be very pretty too.

So when he found out that the chick had an boyfriend, the chance to screw her is gone, so he is fed up and wanted to take action against them.

I tell you if the chick is single and even willingly to go hotel with him, do you think he will pursue the matter? He will says, "ah, a good fuck for less than $300 dollars is definitely worth it every single cents."

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is tulan becos he also wanna run away from paying bill... but the gang beat him to it:biggrin:

singaforever

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy reminds me of the tai-yee-long who target the neighbours to urge the guilty party to pay up. Why involve NIE? Stupid farker. Typical Singaporean loser.