• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Drunk FTs Fuck Boss And Chio Colleague! Sinkies Ball-less To Do Both As Usual! Race??

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
indian-foreign-talent-drunk-christmas-party-insult-boss-sleep-female-colleague_0.jpg

During our office christmas party, 2 of my Indian FT colleagues kept whacking the alcoholic drinks and drank alot of whiskey, tequila shots, beer and wine. Obviously they got drunk and cannot control and handle themselves after that.

One of them went up to my boss and point middle finger and scold him stupid idiot. Another shameless one went up to my female colleague and said that he wants to sleep with her because she is pretty. When I heard it, I told my female colleague that she can report him to the police for sexual harrassment and she said that she will think about it.

They will get into big trouble when they come back to office today. My boss already told us that he will be sacking the 2 of them because of their poor work performance and inappropriate behaviour.

I just want to share this story because I feel that sometimes when we have foreigners working in our companies, it is not only about their ability to perform a job, but employers and the government must also consider the cultural and social behaviours of these foreigners in our country. Even if they are cheap to hire, what's the use if they always produce sub-standard work and behave inappropriately towards others?

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...-insults-boss-and-asks-sleep-female-colleague
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...s-sleep-female-colleague#sthash.aEbwhomd.dpuf

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Drunk FTs Fuck Boss And Chio Colleague! Sinkies Ball-less To Do Both As Usual! Ra

the female colleague said think about it? means thinking whether wan to bed with the stinky ah neh or report to police?:biggrin:

stinky ah neh never change its spots. free stuff jus whack like no tomorrow. after party tabao home drink with family. Drunk, whack his family.:biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Drunk FTs Fuck Boss And Chio Colleague! Sinkies Ball-less To Do Both As Usual! Ra

first of all who did these morons vote for?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

His drunk ah neh colleagues never riot tao cheo liao loh

This could have been his company xmas party:

little-india.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

moral of the story: don't anyhow drink alcoholic beverages in wrong sequence and or mix them. drink up not down. start with beer, champagne or a light cocktail and go up to reds from pinot noir to merlot to cab and after meals to whiskey, cognac or a sweet aperitif such as port, grand marnier or limoncello.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

moral of the story: don't anyhow drink alcoholic beverages in wrong sequence and or mix them. drink up not down. start with beer, champagne or a light cocktail and go up to reds from pinot noir to merlot to cab and after meals to whiskey, cognac or a sweet aperitif such as port, grand marnier or limoncello.

...and end the night with the customary wife beating session

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah Neh just talk cock lah!

Why take it so seriously?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I know many sinkies who have crushes on their hot colleagues but are too ball-less to tell the women they want to fcuk them! At least the Ah Nehs are brave enough! I hope women would reward them for their bravery.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the female colleague said think about it? means thinking whether wan to bed with the stinky ah neh or report to police?:biggrin:

Surprise me! They didn't get whacked there and then

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know many sinkies who have crushes on their hot colleagues but are too ball-less to tell the women they want to fcuk them! At least the Ah Nehs are brave enough! I hope women would reward them for their bravery.

bravery that comes from being drunk is stupidity....

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

...I just want to share this story because I feel that sometimes when we have foreigners working in our companies, it is not only about their ability to perform a job, but employers and the government must also consider the cultural and social behaviours of these foreigners in our country.

Your boss was lucky these foreigners merely behaved like sheep when drunk...they would usually set the whole damned place on fire when drunk to roast your balls...this is how foreigners would do.