• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

In my sombre mood now...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Mother of falsehoods :p Truth be told, you can't even get it up ... unless you resort to blue pill :biggrin:

Couldn't get it up is immaterial, the point is it keeps getting longer, albeit thinner.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Couldn't get it up is immaterial, the point is it keeps getting longer, albeit thinner.
Why don't you say out loud, simply.... limp. May the force awaken erection2015:p

This song maybe fitting :biggrin: With extract lyrics

Screwin' in moderation
Screwin' is such a bore
None of my time is wasted
I do that shit on tour

I wanna make some babies
I wanna get it on
I wanna make you horny
But I can't get it up
I wanna make some money
But I don't want no job
I wanna make you horny
But I can't get it up

It must be your face (eww eww)
Or it's your body
If it ain't your body
Then it must be your face

Screwin' in moderation
Screwin' is such a bore
None of my time is wasted
I do that shit on tour

Give it a minute, give it a minute
Alright, just give it a minute

Ah, te-ugh do something sexy
I don't care, do something sexy
Just whatever you do don't talk about your fucking boyfriend while we're having sex how about that?

Last edited:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Morning Choot. Gambling is a disease. You should consider quitting. Imagine what you can do with the money you had lost ∼a nice vacation, a gift for her, a good meal with your loved ones, etc.

Think wisely before you have the urge to gamblr. Don't let greed overwhelm your thoughts.

Have a nice day. Cheer up. :smile:

You should be a priest with this kind of counseling:biggrin: ...

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who gives a flying fuck what your mood is? When you are in a horny mood, then come here to the forum, ok? Sombre mood si simi lancheow minkia?

sombre mood? Take a walk in Geylang and get inspired ... 101% all sombre mood will vanish ...