• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cronyism King : Gary Neville's Valencia appointment down to merit - not friendship

jw5

Loyal
Re: Cronyism King : Gary Neville's Valencia appointment down to merit - not friendshi

Losing 1-0 at home to Sporting Gijon in the league was worse than losing 7-0 away to Barcelona in the cup. :biggrin:

JurgenKlopp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Cronyism King : Gary Neville's Valencia appointment down to merit - not friendshi

Losing 1-0 at home to Sporting Gijon in the league was worse than losing 7-0 away to Barcelona in the cup. :biggrin:

Peter Lim and Gary Neviile, you guys are the BESTEST! :biggrin:

Copa Del Rey 1st Leg
Barcelona 7 - 0 Valencia

Suarez scores 4, Messi scores 3

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35463999

Winless streak in la liga. Good job.
He wont be sacked as season closing soon.
He shd stay on for punters to cash in.:biggrin:

I hope u guys cash in. :biggrin:

Although i hope their fortunes continue going south.... reality is that like Chelsea, it will come to a point where their losing and draw streak has to stop.

Shiok ah? Only two bet options. All punters had to pick is either Los Che to lose or draw. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

This Sunday, Valencia takes on Real Betis away. Should be able to win finally. Then again, hahahahaha..................... :biggrin:

JurgenKlopp

Alfrescian
Loyal

This Sunday, Valencia takes on Real Betis away. Should be able to win finally. Then again, hahahahaha..................... :biggrin:

I don't see PL sacking Gary even if Los Che fails to qualify for Europe competition. Sacking a crony who is a co owner of Salford City FC? :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

Sacking him would only make himself look silly. Then again, tonite's match could be his first la liga win. :biggrin:

I don't see PL sacking Gary even if Los Che fails to qualify for Europe competition. Sacking a crony who is a co owner of Salford City FC? :biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sacking him would only make himself look silly. Then again, tonite's match could be his first la liga win. :biggrin:
it also could be another winless match.:biggrin:
he frequent changing his formation, no one knows what he wants. maybe he himself also dont know.:biggrin:
every la liga match, he is trying to offer 3 free points to opponents.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the streak continues...:biggrin:
he has make valencia in a mediocre club.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Real Betis 1 - 0 Valencia

Stick to punditry Gary, coz you'll never make it as a top flight manager. :biggrin:

VanHalen

Alfrescian
Loyal

Like that no fun leh. I prefer inconsistency otherwise opposite teams becomes favorites :biggrin:

Last edited:

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal

CaotiW3XEAE96iC.jpg

amateurish management mistake from a billionaire businessman.
they'll turn on him soon.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

What if Valencia drop into bottom 3, which is a real possibility? You think Neville can still keep his job? :rolleyes:

JurgenKlopp

Alfrescian
Loyal

What if Valencia drop into bottom 3, which is a real possibility? You think Neville can still keep his job? :rolleyes:

Then Gary will join David Moyes and Jose Mourinho in setting new records for their clubs. :biggrin:

PL will say to the fans : Give Gary more time to prove himself.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is losing 1-O still a win? Moron.

JurgenKlopp

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whahaha i like this!

Neville´s Valencia woes welcomed by Crespo

10 February 2016

1006160header.jpg

Former Argentina striker Hernan Crespo is revelling in Gary Neville's struggles as Valencia boss.

Neville moved into television punditry following his decorated playing career at Manchester United, before taking on his first head-coach role at Valencia in December.

Los Che are still awaiting their first Liga win under Neville's leadership, while they were humiliated 7-0 by Barcelona in the first leg of the Copa del Rey semi-final.

Ahead of the thankless task of the return fixture against holders Barca, Crespo – currently coach of Serie B side Modena – has little sympathy with his former on-field adversary, who he felt was overly critical of coaches during his television work in the UK with Sky Sports.

"To watch a game on the TV, it's much different than from the bench," he told Fox Sports.

"I'm almost happy for Gary Neville's troubles at Valencia. I remember he was too harsh as a TV pundit."

Crespo spoke more warmly of Claudio Ranieri, his former manager at Chelsea who has masterminded a shock Premier League title bid from Leicester City.

Ranieri's Chelsea finished as runners-up in the Premier League in 2003-04 but the Italian moved on to make way for Jose Mourinho following the first campaign under the sustained investment of the Roman Abramovich era at Stamford Bridge.

"When I was coached by him he had to change everything because Chelsea brought in so many new players," Crespo explained.

"It was unfortunate because we came second in the league and we were eliminated in the semi-finals of the Champions League.

"Ranieri is doing incredible mental work at Leicester. The players play with absolute order."

JurgenKlopp

Alfrescian
Loyal

Valencia 2 Espanyol 1

Finally..... Valencia's maiden win in Liga under Gary :rolleyes::biggrin:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why so? Are u his crony? How much kickbacks u receive? :biggrin:

Over-rated fucker. Tak boleh tahan this bang average defender's over the top arrogance he showed as a TV pundit.

I don't want him to be sacked because i want him to suffer more.

JurgenKlopp

Alfrescian
Loyal

Over-rated fucker. Tak boleh tahan this bang average defender's over the top arrogance he showed as a TV pundit.

I don't want him to be sacked because i want him to suffer more.

Neither do i want him to lose all the time. Inconsistency better. :biggrin: