• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wife Sad That Hubby Cheated On Her Through SBF!! Fcuk SBF! Make Good Woman Cry!!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I stumbled upon his browsing history on a tablet where he synced his google account. Noticed he has been visiting Sammyboy forum and browsed through pubs with happy endings and massage parlors where you can get extra services. If you are familiar with that forum, you will know that guys share their "field reports" on the feedback and who they met etc.. and my hub was asking for contact of the place and about a week later, he responded and said so and so services not bad.. :(

singapore_husband_happy_ending_massage_wife_guilty_at_fault.jpg

I crashed, devastated, cried but in the end, I didn't manage to confront him. All because I didn't know how. We are married for 4years, dated for more than 10 and have a young child. I let this matter pass though I dropped hints that I know he's up to something no good by sending him some links on cheating husbands etc but at the back of my head, I still have this 心病 and hope someone can share what will they do if you are in my shoes.

I do not have solid evidence, I thought of checking his in-car camera etc or even tailing him when he goes out after dinner.

I confided in one of his friends, we were quite close chit chat mates before I got married and he also asked what I want after confronting him. I worry what will happen if we split, then the kid how? Where will I stay, am I strong and stable enough to live without him.. Coz other than this "activity", he's a doting father and also takes care of me.

Bedroom wise, I must admit that he has initiated a few times but somehow, I'm just not in the mood especially after giving birth. And when I agree, it's really like "eng xiu" him, get it over and done with. This is also something where I wonder if I'm at fault that he turned towards this? I checked the account and noticed that he is a member after I popped, so maybe it's really the lack of bedroom activity. My self confidence is now at an all time low.

Any advice?

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/my-husband-went-happy-ending-massage-am-i-fault-too

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Stupid woman now if the best time to split and she'll get half of his life. Still don't hurry.

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumb woman....if you treat him what a man deserves all these wouldnt have happened. This woman should go n learn from those PRC on how to seduce man

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sammyboy should have a forum on where distressed women can have some fun and maybe revenge. Maybe some gigolo numbers and where to go for this. Otherwise it's gender discrimination.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
The wife, together with her female friends, should join this forum. Stop guessing. Join this forum and you will really find out what's in a man's mind, and your husband's too.

During my reservist training, I noticed that guys who referred to the wife as "OC" were the "tao chiak" king. They would pretend to be "kia bor" and that gave the wife a false sense of security.

So for the ladies lurking in this forum, the more "kia bor" your hubby appears to be, the higher the chances that he "tao chiak" outside. I'm not sure if it's a "military strategy" that they learned from SAF, but when someone "por lampar" you, it's really an attempt to make you let your guards down.

If a man earns his keep and leads a morally upright life, there is really no need for him to "kia bor". In fact, he should command respect from the "bor" instead of "kia bor".

If you are one of those ladies who pride yourself for being able to leash your hubby like a ji wa wa, let it be known that men are not stupid. They are most likely teeko, but definitely not stupid.

The only way to prevent your hubby from straying is to "feed him" with as much sex as possible. The lady in the story clearly took things for granted when she said she "eng xiu" her hubby. She practically pushed him to the brothel. What an idiotic woman!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The wife, together with her female friends, should join this forum. Stop guessing. Join this forum and you will really find out what's in a man's mind, and your husband's too.

During my reservist training, I noticed that guys who referred to the wife as "OC" were the "tao chiak" king. They would pretend to be "kia bor" and that gave the wife a false sense of security.

So for the ladies lurking in this forum, the more "kia bor" your hubby appears to be, the higher the chances that he "tao chiak" outside. I'm not sure if it's a "military strategy" that they learned from SAF, but when someone "por lampar" you, it's really an attempt to make you let your guards down.

If a man earns his keep and leads a morally upright life, there is really no need for him to "kia bor". In fact, he should command respect from the "bor" instead of "kia bor".

If you are one of those ladies who pride yourself for being able to leash your hubby like a ji wa wa, let it be known that men are not stupid. They are most likely teeko, but definitely not stupid.

The only way to prevent your hubby from straying is to "feed him" with as much sex as possible. The lady in the story clearly took things for granted when she said she "eng xiu" her hubby. She practically pushed him to the brothel. What an idiotic woman!
steal eat is one of men's many traits (favorite for most) afterall, we are basically gunners and travelers - have gun, will travel! :cool:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I confided in one of his friends, we were quite close chit chat mates before I got married and he also asked what I want after confronting him.

The wife doesn't sound so innocent or helpless.

This good "chit chat mate" will be willing to take care of her.

jw5

Loyal
Hahaha, most of these clueless sinkie women who only realised much too late that their husbands have been cheating, are also pappy supporters! :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
That is why I luck to fuck angmo charbors. Before, during and after pregnancy, they are still horny like fuck. Not like this sinkie bitch with the golden pussy, Not in the mood after give birth? What the fuck? If she think her cheebye is too big after giving birth, she should happily offer her husband the backside. Its the PAP's fault for not teaching women their proper place in society.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
That is why I luck to fuck angmo charbors. Before, during and after pregnancy, they are still horny like fuck. Not like this sinkie bitch with the golden pussy, Not in the mood after give birth? What the fuck? If she think her cheebye is too big after giving birth, she should happily offer her husband the backside. Its the PAP's fault for not teaching women their proper place in society.

Well said. I have added to your points.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This article is written by John Tan's wife. Afterall he is the loudest barking dog in the forum n must be syncing all his devices here.