• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is the Thai King's ego so fragile?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck Thailand! It's time to boycott all Thai products and stop visiting this shit hole of a country.

Thai Man May Go to Prison for Insulting King’s Dog

BANGKOK — Thailand’s strict laws making it a crime to insult the monarchy entered new territory on Monday when a factory worker was charged with disparaging the king’s dog.

In a case brought in a Thai military court, the worker, Thanakorn Siripaiboon, was charged with making a “sarcastic” Internet post related to the king’s pet. He also faces separate charges of sedition and insulting the king.

Mr. Thanakorn could face a total of 37 years in prison for his social media posts, highlighting what has become a feverish campaign to protect the monarchy and rebuff critics of the country’s military rulers.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has a weak heart. If you boo him, he will have an heart attack.

So cannot anyhow attack him.

Maybe its the Buddhist way?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He has a weak heart. If you boo him, he will have an heart attack.

So cannot anyhow attack him.

Maybe its the Buddhist way?

Definitely not the Theravada Buddhist's way.

By the way, I thought Jesus's ego was even more fragile than the Thai King's. He cursed an innocent fig tree just because it didn't bear fruit for him to eat because it's not in season. IMO, Jesus was a moron with a fucking fragile ego.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Definitely not the Theravada Buddhist's way.

By the way, I thought Jesus's ego was even more fragile than the Thai King's. He cursed an innocent fig tree just because it didn't bear fruit for him to eat because it's not in season. IMO, Jesus was a moron with a fucking fragile ego.

Why you get so upset over the demise of a fig tree which doesn't bear fruit? You are even more fragile than Jesus.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not a single fuck is given. The Thai man being Thai should know he should not say anything about the royal family. FYI foreigners have been charged under the lease majesty law before but that get pardoned more often than the Thais. Also I heard it isn't the king who even makes these rulings. He's pretty sick but he has a team that runs affairs of the state for him

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
FYI foreigners have been charged under the lease majesty law before ….

lol…lease majesty…how many years lease are we talking about?

i knew you were the product of some serious inbreeding (as golden gragon will attest to), but this really seals it…fuckin dilettante.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not a single fuck is given. The Thai man being Thai should know he should not say anything about the royal family. FYI foreigners have been charged under the lease majesty law before but that get pardoned more often than the Thais. Also I heard it isn't the king who even makes these rulings. He's pretty sick but he has a team that runs affairs of the state for him

Lèse-majesté

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lol…lease majesty…how many years lease are we talking about?

i knew you were the product of some serious inbreeding (as golden gragon will attest to), but this really seals it…fuckin dilettante.

Scroobal I'm using a phone to write this so there are spelling errors anyway who gives a fuck everyone understood it perfectly but for you to nit pick on something as small as a spelling error shows how useless you are. Carrying that grudge for such a long time and only have a spelling error to pick on. Totally useless

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor fellow is suffering from Inferiority Complex afraid that some innocent bugger will shout that he is naked.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Thai King is a a near-deity. He absolutely cannot be insulted. The Thai peasant thought he could get around the law by indirectly insulting the great King through his humble dog. I am glad the Junta saw through his evil intentions and charged him for blasphemy.

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
You all SGP peasants stupid and deserves PAP bully and exploitation. This is most fair and trur statement.

In Thailand it's still the same old Yellow Shirt vs Red Shirt wars, with a little game changed, you Stupid SGP peasants can not visualize?

Yellow shirts now put on Green Army uniforms became Junta. Red shirt became the FB warriors.

The king has nothing to do with these except being used by Yellow Shirt Junta as the bait to lure and arrest Red Shirt into prison. Junta pretending to be loyal to king, lure Red Shirt to attack the king online, so that they can be fixed in prison.

That's just the new game between them.

Ah Loong printed magic ballots you all fell to be Ruled by Cheap bastard crook. Deserves to be exploitated.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The king has nothing to do with these except being used by Yellow Shirt Junta as the bait to lure and arrest Red Shirt into prison. Junta pretending to be loyal to king, lure Red Shirt to attack the king online, so that they can be fixed in prison.

The Thai King is in bed with the Junta.