• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if the entire dept is FT...will you take up the job?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you want my honest opinion, you will not last long.

why not?hes the token sinkie guy to show that their department is racially and politically correct and hires sinkies.just like my factory job years ago,me and two other sinkies were probably the only other sinkies on the entire floor.pretty cushy job knowing u are indispensible even though nobody speaks a lick of english other than the floorman whose sinkie.oh they would claim they couldnt find any sinkie manpower afterall who is willing to work 12 hour shifts for 6 bucks an hour.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah they always ask me how do I feel about being outnumbered . I don't know how to react becos if I say the truth I will be depressed going to work daily. Eod I quit.

Bro, you should tell them you feel privileged to be working with so many FTs in your motherland. You feel like you are an expatriate yourself. Then slowly and surely knock one by one down, sabo one by one with poison pen.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
entire dept is FT only you the Local...will u take up the job?

It's the best scenario, the company hire you to meet quota. Once you are hired, you got a job for life liao.. even if u cho bo, company also will not care.. its a dream job.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, you should tell them you feel privileged to be working with so many FTs in your motherland. You feel like you are an expatriate yourself. Then slowly and surely knock one by one down, sabo one by one with poison pen.
The morale was super low. Tagalog is the surround dolby system. The other bros comments all were right. They hired me as quota only. I need not be hardworking. But eod all the sinkie which was 2 only quit and replaced by another desperate sinkie which need jibs badly.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
i tell them i got ICT and the pinoy manager say ok leh...how? i still dunno should take or not leh..

Fuck u la. Act as if u got multiple job offers. With a $7k credit card bill yet to clear, u still wanna hiam! That's why Lee Kuan Yew likes to screw useless Sinkies like u. It is true.....foreigners really do have more drive than some shit Sinkies like u.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A friend of mine worked in a foreign bank where all his colleagues are British foreigners. He told me that when there were a new position, they would try to hire someone of the same kind. Perhaps, he was there because they needed to meet a quota or something. I asked him how was the job ? He told me that all he did was proof read contract documents and making sure that the service was done according to contract. Not exactly what he was hired for which was sourcing.

He couldn't get into the band of colleagues as he was considered an "outsider". He left after a year. He didn't want to remember that part of his life in the company.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am still waiting for a sinkie to say

If the entire department is Ft, should I protest against the govt and bring a changebto the policies as well as the govt..

But useless sinkie like the TS, just look at what is in front of him.. I am so right to stay away from sinkies.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
entire dept is FT only you the Local...will u take up the job?

how is it possible as their is quota ration of sgian to f trash............... unless someone in MOM is on the take to keep a blind eye
CPIB are you reading thsi or are you paid to be blind too??

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
A friend of mine worked in a foreign bank where all his colleagues are British foreigners. He told me that when there were a new position, they would try to hire someone of the same kind. Perhaps, he was there because they needed to meet a quota or something. I asked him how was the job ? He told me that all he did was proof read contract documents and making sure that the service was done according to contract. Not exactly what he was hired for which was sourcing.

He couldn't get into the band of colleagues as he was considered an "outsider". He left after a year. He didn't want to remember that part of his life in the company.

the Roos n Kiwis are also guilty of doing such dirty thing
MOM closing both eyes

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
why not?hes the token sinkie guy to show that their department is racially and politically correct and hires sinkies.just like my factory job years ago,me and two other sinkies were probably the only other sinkies on the entire floor.pretty cushy job knowing u are indispensible even though nobody speaks a lick of english other than the floorman whose sinkie.oh they would claim they couldnt find any sinkie manpower afterall who is willing to work 12 hour shifts for 6 bucks an hour.

Factory floor usually have some cute prc mei mei