• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if the entire dept is FT...will you take up the job?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depends on whether u have better job offers la.

If nobody else wants you, then u ask this question also useless right? Beggars can't be choosers!

peacock

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyway i just tell my prospective employer(FT) i got high key ICT upcoming...i think most likely they will retract the offer wan

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in every american tv show,there is always a african american guy in the cast known as the token black guy or a asian guy or latino guy,as a figurehead to show that they are not racist.they will always be playing the role as the resident goofball or weirdo in some umiportant side role.and when u see them it will always look weird or they will stand out like a sore thumb,like what is a chink doing in the middle of a spaceship full of white guys and a white andriod while everyone else is making out and having sex.

congratulations!!!u are now the token sinkie guy in a PAP spaceship full of FTs.

[video=youtube;XCW1i5HQ0o0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCW1i5HQ0o0[/video]

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u wil b ze endangered species there ... there wil treat u wif xtra care ...

Yeah they always ask me how do I feel about being outnumbered . I don't know how to react becos if I say the truth I will be depressed going to work daily. Eod I quit.

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better not to take the job, you will feel in a foreign country, they probably laugh, make fun or scold you without you knowing.....lol