• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Comment and Review on SP Setia

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal
You chu the old pattern lai liao. siam! Merry Christmas!:biggrin:

Merry Xmas, Potter :smile:

I'm a proud owner of SEC, currently enjoying the house and happy neighbors. Every now and then was invited by them for whatsoever celebrations, and glad to have a feel of how to enjoy life there. We did mention about this forum, and we just laugh away, nothing is bothering us. No regrets man :biggrin:

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Glad to know that you are very happy with your SEC house. We are just concern of this project as many owners there are really upset with their units. One can also see many FOR SALE signboards on many gates of the houses there. You should try to encourage more of your neighbours to share their "happiness" and laugther with us in the SEC thread.

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Merry Xmas, Potter :smile:

I'm a proud owner of SEC, currently enjoying the house and happy neighbors. Every now and then was invited by them for whatsoever celebrations, and glad to have a feel of how to enjoy life there. We did mention about this forum, and we just laugh away, nothing is bothering us. No regrets man :biggrin:

....oh yeah..and we do not have to worry about the pests there coz it is well taken care of, how wonderful :smile:

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to highlight some real issues in SEC, let me share this.....
I heard many owners facing many defects at SEC lately. Below are comments from one of many SEC owners from another forum about defects and water leaking at ceiling. Really scary. SP Setia really make a mess of it. As expected, they do a lousy finishing job in SEC and now the owners complaining like hell.

"自从SAJ进水后,我家陆陆续续漏水的情况。尤其是主人房,有水渗透到ceiling甚至ceiling 破洞。还有,在他们测试的时候,忘了关主人房厕所的水龙头,导致厨房的天花板漏水。
再加上这几天的大雨,墙壁上多处出现水迹的现象。我看了就头痛。。"

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to highlight some real issues in SEC, let me share this.....
I heard many owners facing many defects at SEC lately. Below are comments from one of many SEC owners from another forum about defects and water leaking at ceiling. Really scary. SP Setia really make a mess of it. As expected, they do a lousy finishing job in SEC and now the owners complaining like hell.

"自从SAJ进水后,我家陆陆续续漏水的情况。尤其是主人房,有水渗透到ceiling甚至ceiling 破洞。还有,在他们测试的时候,忘了关主人房厕所的水龙头,导致厨房的天花板漏水。
再加上这几天的大雨,墙壁上多处出现水迹的现象。我看了就头痛。。"

The problem lies on the contractors and subcontractors. The good ones are pulled over by Ecoworld and left with those substandard ones. I think no point to correct those defects esp using back low quality materials and poor workmanship, over time it give way again eg. paint peel off.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem lies on the contractors and subcontractors. The good ones are pulled over by Ecoworld and left with those substandard ones. I think no point to correct those defects esp using back low quality materials and poor workmanship, over time it give way again eg. paint peel off.

You are right. Furthermore, what shown in SEC brochure is not the same as the actual site.

secc22.jpg

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah the path narrower than drawing with the build quality so-so. Also the tree and grass are the usual fare, nothing to shout about. really fall way short of expectations

Hard for me to swallow this.....from Builder of Distinction! I heard this back lane walkway will flood and have water ponding problem if rain heavily in some SEC area too.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are there any Sky View owners here ? If so please share your impressions once you collect your keys. I hear its Akan Datang......soon. Meanwhile, any updates on the defects work at Sky Loft? For my sem-d in D' Grande, although we collected our keys in 2013, Setia is still doing defects work especially for leaks, even if we have a rooftop antennae.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are there any Sky View owners here ? If so please share your impressions once you collect your keys. I hear its Akan Datang......soon. Meanwhile, any updates on the defects work at Sky Loft? For my sem-d in D' Grande, although we collected our keys in 2013, Setia is still doing defects work especially for leaks, even if we have a rooftop antennae.

Hi Chocolate.... i think you should go to their office and start banging tables..... Their staff need to be waken up!

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Chocolate.... i think you should go to their office and start banging tables..... Their staff need to be waken up!

Actually as long as they are willing to do I am willing to cut them some slack. The good news is so far they have never refused to do any of my defects although its more than 2.5years since we got our keys. The bad news is that these are 'recurring defects' like leaks in same spot. Poor workmanship for sure, but service wise I find if we are polite and understanding they do oblige and try to help.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to add to my earlier post, my experience with them so far has only been with landed. I am interested to know how it is with the condos.