• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Explicit photos of S'pore model leaked after she was 'coerced' into stripping for pho

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Explicit photos of S'pore model leaked after she was 'coerced' into stripping for

Thai Transformers are 10 times better looking than her!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Explicit photos of S'pore model leaked after she was 'coerced' into stripping for

mod.jpg

She makes no pretense about her naivety back then, when she was motivated by easy money and vanity. She says: "At that time, I thought I could protect myself. Naivety was what led me to strip for the lens."

Each lingerie shoot paid between $60 and $120 per hour. :eek:

That part of her career led to arguments with her family and cost her the respect of her friends. Boyfriends do not last long either, says Miss Lin.

It seems that sinkie women are willing to do nude photos for a low cost! Competitive rates?

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

and it is easy and cheap to setup a home photography studio. a DSLR, tripod, a couple of lenses, make a few portfolio books and voila! free show lai liao (ok correction, maybe $60-$120 per hour).

jw5

Loyal

Who or what is she allowed to model for? :eek::biggrin:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

After 2 pages of TCSS , where the fuck are the nude pictures ? :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

After 2 pages of TCSS , where the fuck are the nude pictures ? :biggrin:

They are available in the other forum.

There are loads of sinkie girls who are happy to shoot nude. Just do a search of modelmayhem and you'll find page after page of hot sinkie "models".

http://www.modelmayhem.com/3716534

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

These 2 are the worst looking photos and she actually wanted them to be posted? Seriously it looks like she's the model for dawn of the dead or any assorted zombie movie.

Yeah especially the first one. The lighting does her no favors.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This will help your breakfast go down....

.... or come up.....

Holy fuck that nude shot of hers is revolting. Also I have a feeling her nudes are easily found and were not leaked

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please lah,I go BKK can see more pretty gals on the streets than this so-called model.