• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Annoying MRT commuters

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today, I took a train to work as my recently appointed “chauffeur” said he had some errands to run in the morning. It’s fine with me as I am comfortable with public transport.

However, what I am annoyed is the behaviour of some dippy commuters:

(1) Hazardous Eskie-Blockers

I call them Hazardous Eskie-Blockers because one day, someone will get injured because of them.

These Hazardous Eskie-Blockers are idiots who will reach the top of the escalators, STOP to look for directions before moving on. On-coming commuters from behind have to take evasive action, otherwise, everyone else behind the escalator line will bunch up together leading to a disaster! For goodness sake, if you are lost and need to find your way around, please walk a few steps to the corner and stop blocking the way!

If I get injured as a result of these Eskie-Blockers, I am going to sue your pants off!!!

(2) Mobile 僵尸(Jiangshi)

Another bunch of daffy commuters are what I call the Mobile僵尸(Jiangshi) - those who stare intensely into their mobile and slow down their pace like zombies.

This causes others to slow down or have to move aside to overtake them. Sometimes, I wish such daffy commuters walk straight right into the wall and flattened their own faces!

(3) 1.5x Space Occupiers

There are 2 travellators that I often used. One is at Serangoon Interchange and the other is at Dhoby Ghaut Interchange.

Now and then, I will find some “territorial ignorant” idiots who cannot completely stay on the left side while on the travellators. For goodness sake, hold your grocery bags, laptop bags or handbags or what have you in front of you and stop blocking others.

And to those who like to stand in the centre of the travellators, I hope one day someone pushes you from behind and cause you to fall flat and imprint some eskie lines on your face!

I feel better now after airing my frustrations!

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah, it's very annoying when the scantily clad chick in front of me on the escalator suddenly stops at the landing and i bump my excited groin into her. :eek:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello, your “chauffeur” had enough of your CB?

No time for you now huh???

Must have went to Colbar to look for the Ah Lian :biggrin:
Ah Lian knows a trick or 2 using their pussy ( eg. pelvic muscles )
Highly educated jiak hong chu dwelling 30+ haolian must be dry " down there "
Any opening odds to bet on Claire is a "he" ?
Any bookies here ?
Punters are all ready to place bets :p

Last edited: