• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

really hate

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i really hate to read fb birthday greeting.

or sms / what-apps bday greeting.

so long long time friends, no contact at all. suddenly came to ask me how am i doing.

wtf, dunno greet for what.

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
i will normally tell these fair weather friends to go hor gao gan....im only grateful to those who has helped me in times of need or lend support when i am down and broken. Not those who realised that you just bought a nice sports car and decided to ask how you are doing for the first time in 5 years

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

so long long time friends, no contact at all. suddenly came to ask me how am i doing.

Yes. Fb is a meaningless.platform for making real friends.
It is just a place for people to showoff.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I feel that at the very least, call them up and ask them how are they doing. If they are keen, then initiate a kopi meet just to catch up on old times......sms or whatsapp or fb is just plain meaningless.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this is very sinkie behaviour.