• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not CHC:6 ppl brainwashed by church to sell their house1.6 million donations missing

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ezwIC28.jpg

20151130_ln_religion-01.jpg

多名信徒称曾被宗教敛财团体“洗脑”,并一起接受本报访问,道出各自的惨痛经历。(饶进礼摄)
20151130_ln_religion-02.jpg

左图:本报日前报道,女医生替父亲还教会的奉献金,她向老父讨钱时还持刀恐吓和咬伤老父。右图:其中一名受访者之前还曾签下文件,承诺捐出了51万5000元的奉献金。(摄影/饶进礼)
20151130_ln_religion-03.jpg

受访者指该保健食品店的店面,曾作为教会聚集的场所。(摄影/赖南达)

6信徒称遭“教会”洗脑
怕家破人亡 卖屋捐巨款

为奉献给教会,信徒得卖屋子、割让公司、献出全部储蓄,有的还辞去工作到教会名下公司当“廉价员工”,6名信徒称曾被宗教敛财团体“洗脑”,相信如果不这么做就会招来厄运,家破人亡。

《联合晚报》日前报道,一名女医生的81岁父亲因前年中停止到某教会,并且不再给奉献,女医生担心这样会牵连家族九代人走衰运,因此贷款代父亲继续奉献,过后还一直追着父亲要钱,并持刀恐吓和咬伤老父。

新闻刊登后,六名曾是该教会的教友联系《联合晚报》,声称曾经和女医生参加同一所教会,但在2005年至2014年相继识破两名领导人的诡计,离开教会。

更详细报道,可翻阅《联合晚报》。

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Not CHC:6 ppl brainwashed by church to sell their house1.6 million donations miss

Jesus crooks are making booming money business using the fake God's name. Rid the root, the only solution to rid them.

11045428_10207431874528202_2084846469133263055_n.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Not CHC:6 ppl brainwashed by church to sell their house1.6 million donations miss

All points considered this comes from liable zao Gao so is a fake new. Unbelievable

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

news like this always put a smile on my face.............the stupidity of Sinkies is truly astounding...........

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Stupid doctor. That's what religion, especially the Abrahamic religions, does to your brain.

GetImageNew.aspx

Dr Tham Kwang Wei

Senior Consultant & Director, LIFE Centre & Obesity and Metabolic Unit

Department of Endocrinology

MB BCh BAO, MD, ABIM (Int Med), ABIM (Endocrinology)

Dr Tham Kwang Wei, is a Senior Consultant with the Department of Endocrinology, has been appointed the Director of LIFE Centre from 15 Apr 2015. Dr Tham is also the Director, Obesity and Metabolic Unit.

MisterGuard

Alfrescian
Loyal

news like this always put a smile on my face.............the stupidity of Sinkies is truly astounding...........

To be fair, this kind of scams are also popular in countries like USA (where there are a lot of churches) and Japan and South Korea and Taiwan and China. Not just Singapore lah.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal

There are many retard heads like Dr Tham Kwang Wei who are fcuking afraid of going to a hell that never exists but actually a tactic to frighten idiotic fools to believe in Jesus, Allah.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

There are many retard heads like Dr Tham Kwang Wei who are fcuking afraid of going to a hell that never exists but actually a tactic to frighten idiotic fools to believe in Jesus, Allah.

I notice this religion is very dominant among sinkie doctors. Sinkie doctors scared to go to hell because scammed too much from patients?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I am so fucking right to stay away from sinkies.. Luckily I am always mistaken to be a Japanese in Bangkok, save me the disgrace.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

....fcuking afraid of going to a hell that never exists but actually a tactic to frighten idiotic fools to believe in Jesus, Allah.

Hell exists ... it is planet Earth and one of the hell holes is sinkie land...

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jesus crooks are making booming money business using the fake God's name. Rid the root, the only solution to rid them...

Whenever and wherever there are brain dead followers, the crook will know how to exploit them financially in the name of God or the devil. Similarly, cunning politicians know how to psycho their brain dead voters to get more votes.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sum pips wil do anyting 4 n assurans 4 a fine afterlife ...

juz like sum pips wil do anyting in exchange 4 72 virgins ...

religion is a mama of all ze worldz problems ...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

sum pips wil do anyting 4 n assurans 4 a fine afterlife ...

juz like sum pips wil do anyting in exchange 4 72 virgins ...

religion is a mama of all ze worldz problems ...

Let me give you a logical tip.. To have a wonderful after life.. It depends on how fine you behave in this life..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My dog fucked yr prostitute whore mother!

Limpeh fucked you dead!

you are a bastard fucktard retarded nigger total loser scum mad dog!

My dog just fucked your prostitute whore mother and all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died! And you this bastard retarded motherless dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard scum dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents tonite!

you this bastard malaysian-chinese chew hu kia scum dog quickly crawl back on all your 4 legs to die in your malaysian roads now and don't come dirty s'pore!

Good job spamming you nigger