• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Men, Please Put Deodorant and Not Perfume When You Have Strong BO!

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, I hope I am not being critical about men here. But I just cannot take it anymore but to vent here...

Just came out of a meeting with a guy from my office. Gosh, I couldn't help but make sure I rushed out of the meeting room. His perfume smell was simply overwhelming with his strong BO!

For goodness sake, guys - If you have BO, apply deodorant, and NOT perfume. Applying lots of perfume or cologne when you have a strong BO makes you stink even more!

Doesn't this guy know that the secret to removing BO is preventive deodorant and NOT corrective perfume!!!

Guys, for goodness sake. If you have BO, please take regular showers with lots of soap and scrub thoroughly those areas where it is "humid" with a body scrub or sponge.

Please also use a decently good shampoo for your oily hair and keep your hair (whether it is your head, armpits or XXX) trimmed or even shaved. And for goodness sake, change your shirt, pants and underwear everyday! This is the tropics!

Last but not least - Please do not put perfume or cologne. These are meant to be ancillary and not to be used to disguise your strong BO.

Nothing makes me more woozy when a guy with strong BO applies tons of perfume and cologne to disguise his horrible smell! :*:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The Chinese are the worst... they eat too much pork and end up smelling like pigs.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell me about it! Sec 1, I had a mandarin tuition teacher, the bugger had a serious BO problem! And each tuition session I had to sit on the same table as him and put up with his reeking stench! And bad breath too! Fuck, he needs lessons in personal hygiene! As for my mandarin, it never improved any.

Cheers!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suggest they use Dr Mist. invented by a man who got body odour problem. i think the stink comes mostly fron the armpits.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Use Dettol liquid soap when bathing, it's anti-bacterial and kills off bacteria that cause body odour.

Radiance-250ml.jpg
http://www.dettol.com.sg/products/body-washes/dettol-radiance-antibacterial-ph-balanced-body-wash/

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Gentlemen, cut the crap about which race smells. BO is not a platform for racism.

In this forum EVERYTHING is a platform for racism... religion, crime, traffic accidents, tourism, education, politics, science, art, journalism, culture, climate... etc... etc.....etc.

There is probably not a single subject that can avoid becoming a racial tirade within about 5 to 10 posts.

It is therefore best to go with the flow.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In this forum EVERYTHING is a platform for racism... religion, crime, traffic accidents, tourism, education, politics, science, art, journalism, culture, climate... etc... etc.....etc.

There is probably not a single subject that can avoid becoming a racial tirade within about 5 to 10 posts.

It is therefore best to go with the flow.

i agree especially sam saying chinks are the scums of the earth for almost every topic the only problem is he does it without any sense of irony or sarcasm intended like he really means it but the funny thing is if someone were to make the same types of statements but changes it to m&ds or shit skins then he will be offended. :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gentlemen, cut the crap about which race smells. BO is not a platform for racism.

In this age and time, please be scientific rather than basing your opinions on Bias.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/173478.php

All because some races smell worse than others doesn't mean it is racism. Is it racist to say chinese spit more? Is it racist to say chinese are more money minded and are more materialistic? The funny thing is people don't have a problem making statements like that and somehow it isn't racist. :rolleyes:

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let me share something about BO of guys.
There's a small carpark below my flat which is surrounded by 4 blocks and I'm staying at level 8 of my block.
Some driver has BO and I'm not sure if they put on perfume or deodorant.
The moment when they open the car door, the strong stench of smell can really spoiled your day.
The sweat smell plus the BO is really a killer and every morning and late evening you get to smell it from them.
Not sure how long I can really "tahan" as the ventilation of the carpark is really bad, the air rises up to higher floors and brings with it along the smell.

Guys with BO are not 100% aware of their smell as their nose got used to it after a some time.
It's the person standing/sitting next to him will realized how stink it is.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
White trash ate so much beef they smell like cow :rolleyes:
Them white bitches are even worse , anyone who fucked one before should know better :biggrin:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me share something about BO of guys.
There's a small carpark below my flat which is surrounded by 4 blocks and I'm staying at level 8 of my block.
Some driver has BO and I'm not sure if they put on perfume or deodorant.
The moment when they open the car door, the strong stench of smell can really spoiled your day.
The sweat smell plus the BO is really a killer and every morning and late evening you get to smell it from them.
Not sure how long I can really "tahan" as the ventilation of the carpark is really bad, the air rises up to higher floors and brings with it along the smell.

Guys with BO are not 100% aware of their smell as their nose got used to it after a some time.
It's the person standing/sitting next to him will realized how stink it is.

Oh yes. This reminds me of a retiree (i think he is late 50s)/in my neighbourhood. I see him, I avoid because his BO is really overpowering.