• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another LTA officer in the news

thugnology

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB LTA suck up to help Ang Moh! He should kick fucking Ang Moh Ass for obstruction to traffic if car not towed away within 1 hr. Take video of Ang Moh.

Best is Whack Ang Moh! That is the right way.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is lta advertisement lah. This guy is so chubby, difficult to imagine he is a hands-on person.:biggrin:

You should get your eyes examined because he looks like a baldy chink to me and just about everyone else with reasonable eyesight. :rolleyes:

12274720_1083218788377190_7516634444383493305_n.jpg

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why is this LTA Officer helping someone to change tyre?

He has a job to do and he is not performing his duty.

Last edited:

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is Shameless PAP Plotted and Staged PUBLICITY WHITE WASH, trying to clean up their BOXING SAGA!

Fuck PAP BASTARDS!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinks are scums of the earth.

so why is it when the officer is a m&d and m&ds are the best but when the officer is chinese chinese are not the best but still scums? Why the double standards nigger?

As VP of Chinese dog club.....even I find it hard to apply the usual chink scum tag line in this situation.
No doubt bossman is the biggest Chinese dog here.....he should be top dog.
Sam Leong for president!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh.. PAP sinkie doing damage control here.. Oh pls.. Trying to insult the intelligence of a human being.. Oh wait.. Sinkies intelligence is meant to be insulted daily.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You certainly are a sorry human being. Instead of seeing the good in people you apply hatred and cynicism to everything that doesn't suit your fancy.

It applies to all PAP agenda and motives,especially in insulting the intelligence of human beings.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because chinks have an ulterior motives in anything they do whereas m&ds are far more sincere... almost as good as the Burmese.

korrect !

some races are more easy going , less calculative ,
simple minded

while others are greedy , cunning , scheming
not only that , they then labeled those in the former group
as lazy , stupid , useless.

as you often did.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Practice wat u preach...oh u r a pappy dog..so u do not walk the talk

I do. I give a lot of credit when it is due... eg "Goh Meng Seng" is the best, LHL is the best, PAP is the best, Ang Mohs are the best, Burmese are the best" etc.

Nobody else here hands out copious amounts of praise the way I do. From the vast majority of the members here, all you see is criticism.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As VP of Chinese dog club.....even I find it hard to apply the usual chink scum tag line in this situation.
Sam Leong for president!

That nigger claims its a burmese.... anyway amazing you admit he beats you not hard to beat your chinese dogginess. :biggrin:

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam Leong for president!

Only i am fit to be the president and chief of the chinese dog club!

I suspect leong sam to be a chink and if he is he will replace you !

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That nigger claims its a burmese.... anyway amazing you admit he beats you not hard to beat your chinese dogginess. :biggrin:

I'm only Vice President. I counted at least 2 few others here that are more Chinese doginess than me.
I'm humbled and this only motivates me to strive harder

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If u give such assholes credit,,,u are definitely a bigger fool and a por lum par

I do. I give a lot of credit when it is due... eg "Goh Meng Seng" is the best, LHL is the best, PAP is the best, Ang Mohs are the best, Burmese are the best" etc.

Nobody else here hands out copious amounts of praise the way I do. From the vast majority of the members here, all you see is criticism.