• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another LTA officer in the news

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
lta-main.jpg

Following a recent incident involving a Land Transport Authority (LTA) officer getting into a fight with an Uber driver, a motorist was touched when an LTA officer went beyond the call of duty to help him change his flat tyre yesterday (Nov 29).

Kevin Tan shared his heartwarming experience on Facebook:

"I was driving along Marina Gardens Drive when I was pointed out by a helpful motorist that I had a flat tyre on my rear wheel. Naturally, I pulled to the left lane and stopped to check.

"Sure enough, my tyre was busted. With no nearby petrol kiosks, I started to pull out my spare tools and because the flat was on the right rear wheel, I was literally facing oncoming traffic when I started the change.

"The most unlikely of heroes came by on an LTA bike.

"The officer stopped right beside me and asked if I needed any assistance.

"Concerned for my safety, I asked if he could just help avert oncoming traffic with his bike and blinkers. He said, "no problem".

"What happened next was most unexpected.

"The LTA officer positioned his bike behind my car, got off and then proceeded to help me change the wheel, without being asked at all!

"With his help, the whole backbreaking process only took 15 minutes.

"This LTA angel of an officer is Mr Kharul Nizam.

"I'd like to thank Mr Kharul Nizam for his help. He could have rode on but he didn't and went out of his way to help a motorist in distress (in the blazing hot sun, no less!).

"LTA, please send my deepest gratitude and appreciation to your officer. Mr Kharul Nizam is a rare gem. And yes, all your officers should be like him.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ang moh driver and out of the blue an LTA officer fixes his car tire while the case of the LTA personnel assaulting a member of the public is still fresh in everyone's minds? :rolleyes:

Tell me this isn't staged. Ask you how different is this from the young boys that magically faint while the PAP was out canvassing for votes and while tony tan was doing his walkabouts? You see the similarities?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Ang moh driver and out of the blue an LTA officer fixes his car tire while the case of the LTA personnel assaulting a member of the public is still fresh in everyone's minds? :rolleyes:

Tell me this isn't staged. Ask you how different is this from the young boys that magically faint while the PAP was out canvassing for votes and while tony tan was doing his walkabouts? You see the similarities?

You certainly are a sorry human being. Instead of seeing the good in people you apply hatred and cynicism to everything that doesn't suit your fancy.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
kevin tan is the writer.
in picture, it was angmoh with lta officer

You should get your eyes examined because he looks like a baldy chink to me and just about everyone else with reasonable eyesight. :rolleyes:

12274720_1083218788377190_7516634444383493305_n.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You certainly are a sorry human being. Instead of seeing the good in people you apply hatred and cynicism to everything that doesn't suit your fancy.

You certainly are a naive silly human being. Instead of being able to see through a ruse you simply see things on the surface and get readily deceived by news reports like this no wonder you are so easily led by the nose.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You certainly are a naive silly human being. Instead of being able to see through a ruse you simply see things on the surface and get readily deceived by news reports like this no wonder you are so easily led by the nose.
If it was a chink LTA officer who did a good deed I would feel exactly the same way you do but this guy is Malay and Malays are the best.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
so why is it when the officer is a m&d and m&ds are the best but when the officer is chinese chinese are not the best but still scums? Why the double standards nigger?

Because chinks have an ulterior motives in anything they do whereas m&ds are far more sincere... almost as good as the Burmese.