• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pint-sized girl, 12, wins ribs-eating contest in Johor Baru

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pint-sized girl, 12, wins ribs-eating contest in Johor Baru

ribs1.jpg

JOHOR BARU (THE STAR/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - Size does not matter as shown by a 12-year-old girl, who beat adults to be crowned champion of a ribs-eating contest.

Aalia Zafira Tito Livio Tovar, who weighs a mere 38kg, wolfed down a plate of three pieces of beef ribs in just three minutes and 13 seconds to win the women's category in the competition organised by Tony Roma's.

However, the SK Infant Jesus Convent student said victory could have been tastier if her California-based father Tito Livio Tovar, 35, won the men's category as well.

He got second place.

"My father and I decided to join the contest because we both love eating beef ribs," Aalia said at the Komtar JBCC shopping mall.

"We went jogging and cycling the night before to build up an appetite," she said. "I was hungry during the contest, so I kept eating and eating."

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se...ribs-eating-contest-in-johor-baru#xtor=CS1-10

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just love bbq ribs. Slow cooked barbecued ribs with a thick sticky sauce whose meat just falls off the bone when its picked up is just fucking great. Washed down with cold beer, life is great. Yum.

Cheers!