• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Minister Oni Kunt turn out SAF Standby Force for own amusement and photo opp

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Like that also can? In my time, the standby force was a serious affair. I was on so many standby duty for my unit (I think at least close to 20 times), and never once we got turned out for fun and games and photo opportunity for a Minister. Fuck even the President and Goh Keng Swee, Winston Choo and Old Fart never touched the standby force on principal. This fucking lancheow face Ong Ye Kung can go to 2 SIR and turn out the entire standby force and all the support units for his amusement? In my time, outsiders, especially leeporters are never allowed into the camp of the standby force. the whole camp is on lock down. In fact, the reaction time is a secret and usually turn outs to test the speed is conducted at night so that no outside observer can see how fast we can roll. This mother fucker brings his entourage along to turn out the unit in brought daylight. How are our enemies going to take us seriously? U mean to say that Obama can suka suka visit Fort Bragg and turn out the whole 82nd Airborne to see how fast they can load up in the troop transports? Really pathetic state of affairs now in the SAF. Need $13 billion a year budget for this wayang?

Singapore cannot take security for granted: Ong Ye Kung
Senior Minister of State for Defence Ong Ye Kung says the recent Paris attacks act as a sobering reminder that Singapore must be on high alert at all times.

SINGAPORE: The recent terror attacks in Paris act as a sobering reminder that Singapore cannot take its security for granted and must be on high alert at all times, said Senior Minister of State for Defence Ong Ye Kung on Thursday (Nov 26).

Mr Ong also said the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) is always standing guard round the clock and are "capable of handling external enemies or terrorists".

Mr Ong was at Amoy Quee Camp observing the Army’s Standby Force undergo an activation exercise, according to a news release by the Ministry of Defence (Mindef). During the exercise, soldiers from the 2nd Battalion, Singapore Infantry Regiment (2 SIR) displayed their ability to rapidly deploy as they responded to a simulated incursion in Singapore.

Expressing confidence in the Singapore Army’s Standby Force, Mr Ong lauded the activation as a reflection of the Singapore Armed Force’s operational readiness.

“What you see today is a sample of what we can do and how we are getting ready to protect ourselves against terrorist threats and other threats,” he said.

“Over the years, the SAF has built itself into a strong defence force, capable of handling external enemies or terrorists,” he added. “The SAF’s first and foremost priority is to safeguard Singapore, the safety and security of Singapore. Of course there are demands on us to do other things, but this is our priority and that must be the principle on which we operate on.”

However, he noted that shoring up the country's defences is a multifaceted effort, with the SAF itself being just one of the key components.

"SAF can do so much, but ultimately every Singaporean, every one of us also have a role to play," said Mr Ong. "This is total defence in the light of terrorism threat. It's very important that all of us stand together, united.

"We know we are all Singaporeans, we are all in it together and I think that is important. And the mutual understanding, mutual appreciation that we have built up over the years between races, between communities - that is priceless."

The Army’s Standby Force comprises units from across the various vocations, including armour and artillery units, said Mindef.
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ined&cid=tg:recos:undefined:standard#cxrecs_s

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
""Like that also can? In my time, the standby force was a serious affair. I was on so many standby duty for my unit (I think at least close to 20 times), and never once we got turned out for fun and games and photo opportunity for a Minister. Fuck even the President and Goh Keng Swee, Winston Choo and Old Fart never touched the standby force on principal. This fucking lancheow face Ong Ye Kung can go to 2 SIR and turn out the entire standby force and all the support units for his amusement? In my time, outsiders, especially leeporters are never allowed into the camp of the standby force. the whole camp is on lock down. In fact, the reaction time is a secret and usually turn outs to test the speed is conducted at night so that no outside observer can see how fast we can roll. This mother fucker brings his entourage along to turn out the unit in brought daylight. How are our enemies going to take us seriously? U mean to say that Obama can suka suka visit Fort Bragg and turn out the whole 82nd Airborne to see how fast they can load up in the troop transports? Really pathetic state of affairs now in the SAF. Need $13 billion a year budget for this wayang?"

It would appear that you do not use the correct spelling, simply to disguise your good English.
principle vs principal
broad vs brought

Have a pleasant Sunday.

Last edited:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah Lau last time, last time, those days police wear short pants lah, today the threat of terrorism is real. This turn out makes me sleep better.

Last edited:

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
""Like that also can? In my time, the standby force was a serious affair. I was on so many standby duty for my unit (I think at least close to 20 times), and never once we got turned out for fun and games and photo opportunity for a Minister. Fuck even the President and Goh Keng Swee, Winston Choo and Old Fart never touched the standby force on principal. This fucking lancheow face Ong Ye Kung can go to 2 SIR and turn out the entire standby force and all the support units for his amusement? In my time, outsiders, especially leeporters are never allowed into the camp of the standby force. the whole camp is on lock down. In fact, the reaction time is a secret and usually turn outs to test the speed is conducted at night so that no outside observer can see how fast we can roll. This mother fucker brings his entourage along to turn out the unit in brought daylight. How are our enemies going to take us seriously? U mean to say that Obama can suka suka visit Fort Bragg and turn out the whole 82nd Airborne to see how fast they can load up in the troop transports? Really pathetic state of affairs now in the SAF. Need $13 billion a year budget for this wayang?"

It would appear that you do not use the correct spelling, simply to disguise your good English.
principle vs principal
broad vs brought

Have a pleasant Sunday.

So what is your point?

Don't like how papsmearer whacked lancheow face Ong Ye Kung?

Too bad for you! NOT JUST LANCHEOW FACE BUT ALSO PRC MUDDERASSHOLE FACE.

How can that fucker use the standby force for his own amusement? It is an abuse of authority and a disrespect for our men in uniform!!

LOSER!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
So what is your point?

Don't like how papsmearer whacked lancheow face Ong Ye Kung?

Too bad for you! NOT JUST LANCHEOW FACE BUT ALSO PRC MUDDERASSHOLE FACE.

How can that fucker use the standby force for his own amusement? It is an abuse of authority and a disrespect for our men in uniform!!

LOSER!

Many people forgot this is the same Oni Kunt aka Ong Ye Kung that was put in charge of the investigations into the major MRT train disruptions in Dec. 2011. Fast forward to 2015, and the train disruptions are still here. So, his report submitted to the head of the 2011 COI were either ignored (because what would a Private secretary to Gay Loong know about trains) or not implemented (Because what would a NTUC Central Committee fucktard know about trains). Sounds about right? LOL