• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Zealand woos Sinkies to move there

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
NP_20151129_CRMIGRATE-1T7_1086843.jpg

By CATHERINE ROBERT

Since 2010, New Zealand has been calling on Singaporeans to move there.

Why us?

Immigration New Zealand (INZ) Area Manager, Mr Michael Carley, says that “Singaporeans have the financial means to enjoy premium travel, making them a valuable market for NZ in the long term”.

The INZ site is direct in trying to appeal to Singaporeans, even comparing life here to that in New Zealand.

It says: "New Zealand is less hot and humid, less crowded and more relaxed. Plus, people here enjoy a work/life balance that is the envy of the world."

The site also zooms in on hot-button topics like education, healthcare, family life and cost of living.

Read the full report in our print edition on Nov 29.
- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-ne...chobox&utm_term=Autofeed#link_time=1448766146

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Singaporeans have the financial means to enjoy premium travel, making them a valuable market for NZ in the long term”.

The reasons why sinkies are welcome all over the world is becos of LKY and PAP who build us a prosperous nation, for that I'm eternally grateful.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Don't be taken in by this marketing whitewash. Singapore is a far better place to work, live and raise a family.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Then why are you there and not in Singapore?

Because the trout fishing here is better. I'm retired. I don't have to worry about bringing up children in this crime ridden, druggie infested society. I don't have to look for a job in this backwater and I don't have pay astronomical taxes because I am not earning big money anymore.

If I was someone starting out in life and wanted to build a nest egg and a legacy, NZ would be one of the last places on earth I'd want to be in.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because the trout fishing here is better. I'm retired. I don't have to worry about bringing up children in this crime ridden, druggie infested society. I don't have to look for a job in this backwater and I don't have pay astronomical taxes because I am not earning big money anymore.

If I was someone starting out in life and wanted to build a nest egg and a legacy, NZ would be one of the last places on earth I'd want to be in.

Show us your largest catch.. GPGT :p

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The reasons why sinkies are welcome all over the world is becos of LKY and PAP who build us a prosperous nation, for that I'm eternally grateful.

And the reason why Sporeans are queuing to leave Spore is because of LKY & now his sons is carrying on his father's legacy:biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Well fucktard, if Singapore is such a prosperous nation, why do sinkies have to go elsewhere in the world?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
NZ wants the CPF cash of retirees to bloat the national coffers just like singapore attracting millionaires for its minimum taxes and perks.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
sheep boink got to pay or not............? I like mutton soup but not cunny shit

So many sheeps in NZ. Sam just drive around rural NZ like one of those child molesters driving around a playground, and pulls over, walks up to the meadow, drops his pants and humps a sheep. If the sheep dog don't bite his balls, then no medical bills and its free.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got age limit or not? Aussie cut off at 50 right?

Why not target ppl of 55 and above as they just got their CPF to live till they can get citizenship? After that they can withdraw all if throe SGship.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U r right..to earn money in Ang mor land is like chasing the rainbow. Unless u r in big biz...trying to earn extra is impossible due to the taxes

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be taken in by this marketing whitewash. Singapore is a far better place to work, live and raise a family.
Totally disagree. The U.S. is the best place to work, live and raise a family. Many of our cabinet ministars' children are US citizens too, including that of Chief Natural Aristocrat's.