• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

let's compare s'pore and australia

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I've lived in both countries and I can assure you that the Singapore system is far superior.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Impossible to ....

Over there in little red dot, we have the PAP. In addition we have Leepotism and Whore Jinz .. Unbeatable.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
reasons that i should move to australia, i will end up a taxi driver, security guard or even cleaner. being cooped up in the pigeon hole is no laughing matter, it makes you sick. in australia, the houses are sparsely located and whereas in s'pore, every where is so cramped.
besides, i can be an electrician or even landscapist and get paid well for the job. in s'pore, there is no way they can match such wages.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Loser Krafty you're the proverbial 识少少扮代表
Visited aussieland few days (got go no go still tba).....and yet come back talk until got dragon got Phoenix.......

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
reasons that i should move to australia, i will end up a taxi driver, security guard or even cleaner. being cooped up in the pigeon hole is no laughing matter, it makes you sick. in australia, the houses are sparsely located and whereas in s'pore, every where is so cramped.
besides, i can be an electrician or even landscapist and get paid well for the job. in s'pore, there is no way they can match such wages.

ok, please stay there.

all the best!

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the Aussies decided to be a prostitution and money laundering hub , we will be screwed big time :eek:
Aussies can never match Ho Jinx business acumen of buy high sell low :biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know very well that taxi drivers in perth of greek origin retired driving a Lexus and own a nice home.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
singapore 600 sqkm of living space,melbourne 9900 sqkm of living space,

australia most beautiful nature in autumn,most amazing beaches in summer,tens of kilometers of pristine sand and blue waters,singapore botanical gardens and garden by the bays,surrounded by sea of dark green murky water,

australia fantastic weather temperature ranging from 13 to 25 degree celcius most of the year,singapore constant 32 degrees boiling sauna,impossible to go out during the day,

australia bacon and egg sandwiches every where,bacon in everything paninis,crossaints,burgers,pizzas,whatever,singapore everything is halal otherwise 200 million people will go allahu akbah jihad on you.even in australia the indian vegetarian restaurant refuse to be halal by smearing their cooking pots with pork lard.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
australia fantastic weather temperature ranging from 13 to 25 degree celcius most of the year,singapore constant 32 degrees boiling sauna,impossible to go out during the day,

You obviously haven't done much traveling. :rolleyes:

average-temperature-australia-darwin.png

average-temperature-australia-alice-springs.png

average-temperature-tasmania-hobart.png

You're typical of the sort that spends a couple of weeks in ONE small part of ONE city of what is a massive country and suddenly becoming an expert on the climate of the whole 7,692,024 km[SUP]2 [/SUP]of what is the 6th largest country on the planet.

The weather you experience in Australia all depends upon where you decide to put down your roots. If you end up in Darwin you'll die from the heat. It's worse than Singapore.

Anywhere in Tasmania and you're going to have a pretty miserable experience for most of the year.

clim_temp_mxxt_hi_aus_mth.gif

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You obviously haven't done much traveling. :rolleyes:

average-temperature-australia-darwin.png

average-temperature-australia-alice-springs.png

average-temperature-tasmania-hobart.png

You're typical of the sort that spends a couple of weeks in ONE small part of ONE city of what is a massive country and suddenly becoming an expert on the climate of the whole 7,692,024 km[SUP]2 [/SUP]of what is the 6th largest country on the planet.

The weather you experience in Australia all depends upon where you decide to put down your roots. If you end up in Darwin you'll die from the heat. It's worse than Singapore.

Anywhere in Tasmania and you're going to have a pretty miserable experience for most of the year.

clim_temp_mxxt_hi_aus_mth.gif

u must be joking right,pls stop bringing up about Darwin or tasmania or any of those godforsaken places.....its like people moving to bumfuck USA to live in Nevada desert or some hellhole in Ohio.anyone whose sane lives in Perth,Melbourne,sydney,canberra,brisbane on the other side of the continent 4000 miles away from the equator where the REAL CITIES are mostly at.look at the goddam names of the places,in the southern hemisphere u have all the civilised england sounding names like perth,melbourne,sydney,canberra,brisbane and in the northern hemisphere u have all the aboriginal kunte kinte farmer cowboy hill billy sounding names,kalumburu,welpa,kowanyama,kookabarra.....its clear all the smart,civilised,educated human beings left for the better territories and cool temperate climates long ago and where all the barbarians are living at.this correlates with the fact that most highly developed,rich first world countries are generally located in temperate and cold climates while most 3rd world countries are hot and harsh environments.

i also got also got maps and weather charts of australia i would put up later.....i cant be bothered now.