• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Glamorous Russian politician dies in car explosion while having sex in the back seat

Hound

Alfrescian
Loyal

Glamorous Russian politician dies in car explosion while having sex in the back seat

Postmedia Network
First posted: Friday, November 27, 2015 03:25 PM EST | Updated: Friday, November 27, 2015 08:16 PM EST

1297777401820_ORIGINAL.jpg

Oksana Bobrovskaya is pictured in this undated handout photo. Bobrovskaya, a Russian MP, and her husband died when a bomb exploded in the vehicle they were found in half naked. Handout/Postmedia Network

A popular and glamorous Russian politician and her husband were blown up Thursday night while having sex in the back seat of their car.

Witnesses said the remains of regional legislative deputy Oksana Bobrovskaya, 30, and her former military special services husband, Nikita, were found naked from the waist down in the wreckage.

Police say a grenade caused the explosion, but they don't suspect terrorism.

Going by early witness reports, police suggest the husband might have detonated the bomb, believing his wife was having an affair.

Local reports say the couple had fought earlier. Nikita had accused Oksana of cheating, according to the Siberian Times.

"There is a version that he held in his hands a kind of grenade, or a piece of TNT," the Times reported, citing a source.

The bodies were reportedly found badly mangled in the the Toyota RAV4.

"It was horrific -- something you would not wish anyone to see. No heads, glass covered in blood... a nightmare," said witness Evgenia Romanova, whose husband was one of the first on the scene.

The couple had a four-year-old girl, now an orphan.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Glamorous Russian politician dies in car explosion while having sex in the back s

They had a bang & went out with a bang...they BANZ, the BANZ!! ha ha ha

Isabella

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Glamorous Russian politician dies in car explosion while having sex in the back s

guess the ... oops, wrong topic :biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think divorce is better. or if he is mature enough. watch the wife make it with the boyfriend in front of him. Now daughter suffer for nothing.

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dare to cheat ex-KGB husband sure mati lah.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I waiting for the same thing to happen to Glamourous Ho Ching too.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Who did Oksana vote for?

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Husband found out secret affairs use grenade to force her for a final bonk in the car and then committed murder + suicide.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

the extreme orgasmic force detonated the HE bomb.......... hahaha What a fuck

It gave new meaning to the phrase "He exploded in her mouth" and "earth shattering orgasm".

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the extreme orgasmic force detonated the HE bomb.......... hahaha What a fuck

The heat from the G-SPOT must had been intense that it caused an explosion of that magnitude....:biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

while punishing her by banging her at the lower orifice, the hubby stuck a grenade in her upper orifice and exclaimed...."take this! you f*cking bitch! you've always wanted it to 'explode into a million pieces.'" sounds familiar? :p

Oh really how would you know what I said is real? All I can say is if not real I explode into a million pieces. That's all.

It is a ranting thread about psychopath smearing and who could be behind it and the reasons. I have always assumed only foreigner psychopath from JB forum, come to think of it could be multiple parties including ex colleague/staff with an axe to grind with me. Curse all of them to explode into a million pieces!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

while punishing her by banging her at the lower orifice, the hubby stuck a grenade in her upper orifice and exclaimed...."take this! you f*cking bitch! you've always wanted it to 'explode into a million pieces.'" sounds familiar? :p

Since when I always wanted to explode into a million pieces? Don't anyhow accuse me further. Precisely I have been wrongly accused of sexual immorality that's why I am not at all worried to curse myself like that if accusation is true, becos I know it is not true.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Harassment tagging

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Postmedia Network
First posted: Friday, November 27, 2015 03:25 PM EST | Updated: Friday, November 27, 2015 08:16 PM EST

1297777401820_ORIGINAL.jpg

Oksana Bobrovskaya is pictured in this undated handout photo. Bobrovskaya, a Russian MP, and her husband died when a bomb exploded in the vehicle they were found in half naked. Handout/Postmedia Network

A popular and glamorous Russian politician and her husband were blown up Thursday night while having sex in the back seat of their car.

Witnesses said the remains of regional legislative deputy Oksana Bobrovskaya, 30, and her former military special services husband, Nikita, were found naked from the waist down in the wreckage.

Police say a grenade caused the explosion, but they don't suspect terrorism.

Going by early witness reports, police suggest the husband might have detonated the bomb, believing his wife was having an affair.

Local reports say the couple had fought earlier. Nikita had accused Oksana of cheating, according to the Siberian Times.

"There is a version that he held in his hands a kind of grenade, or a piece of TNT," the Times reported, citing a source.

The bodies were reportedly found badly mangled in the the Toyota RAV4.

"It was horrific -- something you would not wish anyone to see. No heads, glass covered in blood... a nightmare," said witness Evgenia Romanova, whose husband was one of the first on the scene.

The couple had a four-year-old girl, now an orphan.

If he is a MGTOW, he will still be alive now.

MisterGuard

Alfrescian
Loyal

What a stupid way to go! Now their daughter is an orphan. In Russia. Can't be a good thing...