• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Successful vs Unsuccess people!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bb28s4PIUAEWEj6.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bear traits from both sides.....so how?
I know people who got all the attributes of the so called successful but still very unsuccessful now

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many traits! Actually there is only one important trait not mentioned. PAP = Successful. Opposition = Losers.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is success?

Is success = lots of money?
Is success = staying happy?
Is success = weilding lots of power and influenxe over others?

Success is a vague and subjective concept.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is success?

Is success = lots of money?
Is success = staying happy?
Is success = weilding lots of power and influenxe over others?

You forget. Sinkies and sinkiefied foreigners view wealth as symbol of success. Well i see no need to burst their bubble.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm very open to embracing the suit and sandal revolution. all grooms in sg should start wearing sandals in their wedding suits for photo shoots.

image.jpg

biondi

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can have all the right attributes but you can't be successful if you don't have the right connections.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

It shouldn't be vague and subjective for the individual. Everyone is free to define what "being successful" means to them.

My definition of success is :

1. Achieving and maintaining financial independence.
2. Leading an active life in my chosen sports and meeting goals that I have set for myself in this area.
3. Completing my list of fishing trips that I have drawn up before I kick the bucket.
4. Taking what I consider to be the perfect photo.

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;TB6rao1UnKY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB6rao1UnKY[/video]

荆轲刺秦王,失败还是成功?
Jing Ke assault Qin Emperor , succeed or fail?

秦王统一中国,失败还是成功?
Qin Emperor unified china, succeed or fail?

你要做荆轲还是秦王?

so who you want to be? Qin emperor or Jing ke?