• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CHC kongster decides to appeal against his sentencing

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=5]Kong Hee[/h]11 hrs ·

After the sentencing last Friday, I have had a week to carefully consider the sentence and have also studied the Court’s grounds of conviction together with my lawyers. Whilst I respect the Court’s decision, there are points which appear to be erroneous and warrant appeal. I will therefore be preparing to file an appeal against both my conviction and sentence. Earlier today, I was informed that the Prosecution has also filed an appeal against the sentence imposed by the Court. My lawyers will also address the Prosecution’s appeal at the appropriate time. I sincerely need your prayers during this process for a favorable outcome. The road ahead is long and arduous, but God’s grace is sufficient for me. I love and appreciate you so much. Thank you for loving me and my family.

Read the full statement here: https://goo.gl/MgSyRj

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never liked late CJ Yong PH but now I wish he could preside over just con hee case and double the sentence upon appeal

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
CON Hee better be prepared for a heavier sentencing if his appeal fails. If judge has a bad breakfast, he will be able to memorize the entire Bible during his jail stay there.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CON Hee better be prepared for a heavier sentencing if his appeal fails. If judge has a bad breakfast, he will be able to memorize the entire Bible during his jail stay there.

What only the Bible, the various types of translation, ESV, King James, King James new, NIV, NIVnew, NASB, Catholic Bible etc...& even the Torah...with the many years inside....:roll eyes:

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
he still has a big war chest of cash stashed in swiss bank & his MPA accounts paid in by CHC dorks & turkeys

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I'm confident he'll be exonerated because he has done nothing wrong.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm confident he'll be exonerated because he has done nothing wrong.

You are saying???..... the learned judge must be blind, deaf or thick in the brain? or you could be that "solomon" & would have made a better decision in passing judgment?

quote ""The allure of power that can be exercised in secrecy is difficult to resist. When shrouded under a cloak of invisibility, much like the mythical ring of Gyges, persons in such positions of power have no fear of accountability and tend to become their own worst enemies.

"It has thus been wisely said that the real tragedy is when men are afraid of the light, and if they choose not to come into the light, they do so for fear that their deeds will be exposed, as they surely will in time," he said.

The hearing will resume on Nov 20 for the prosecution and defence to make their submissions before sentencing.

The penalty for criminal breach of trust is a life sentence, or up to 20 years in jail and a fine.

For falsifying accounts, the penalty is up to 10 years in jail, a fine, or both.

The allure of power that can be exercised in secrecy is difficult to resist." unquote

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its not just about the money. Given the number of lives he wrecked, which include all the impressionable youngsters who jeopardized their studies and friendships as well as forsook a normal childhood to follow him, his sentence is manifestly inadequate. He should have gotten no less than 12 years.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its not just about the money. Given the number of lives he wrecked, which include all the impressionable youngsters who jeopardized their studies and friendships as well as forsook a normal childhood to follow him, his sentence is manifestly inadequate. He should have gotten no less than 12 years.

Using the name of God to dupe people....God is merciful, God would have struck Kong Hee Fatt Choy & his gang... as we are taught in Acts, the case of Ananias & Sapphire.

Acts 5: 1-6 ( NASB)

Acts 5: 3-5 (NASB)
3:But Peter said, "Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and to keep back some of the price of the land?
4:While it remained unsold, did it not remain your own? And after it was sold, was it not under your control? Why is it that you have conceived this deed in your heart? You have not lied to men but to God.
5:And as he heard these words, Ananias fell down and breathed his last; and great fear came over all who heard of it

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=5]Kong Hee[/h]11 hrs ·

After the sentencing last Friday, I have had a week to carefully consider the sentence and have also studied the Court’s grounds of conviction together with my lawyers. Whilst I respect the Court’s decision, there are points which appear to be erroneous and warrant appeal. I will therefore be preparing to file an appeal against both my conviction and sentence. Earlier today, I was informed that the Prosecution has also filed an appeal against the sentence imposed by the Court. My lawyers will also address the Prosecution’s appeal at the appropriate time. I sincerely need your prayers during this process for a favorable outcome. The road ahead is long and arduous, but God’s grace is sufficient for me. I love and appreciate you so much. Thank you for loving me and my family.

Read the full statement here: https://goo.gl/MgSyRj

Another misquoted scripture text to justify the means to the end.

First and foremost, Hong Kee is not Paul the aposte. Secondly, the case in context for Paul is different from Hong Kee. Paul is standing trial for his confession of his faith in Jesus Christ. Hong Kee is standing trial for the fraud and church fund's sham bond. Paul goes the way of martyr for Christ and the gospel. Hong Kee is going the way for himself. The case has nothing to do with the martyrdom for the gospel.

In the eyes of the law, fraud and misuse of charity's fund are punishable. The means does not justify the end. It is clear and simple. Considering the large amount involved, the convicted has been slapped with what in the Prosecutor's opinion are considered lenient sentences.

The appeal by Hong Kee is likely to fall flat. He is going to get an even heavier sentence if the appeal is not successful. Why does he gain if he loses the appeal ?

Let the matter rest and move on... CHC has suffered enough for you.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

The PAP has turned 70% of sinkies into zombies. That's far worse a crime.

UJUgyvd.jpg

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never liked late CJ Yong PH but now I wish he could preside over just con hee case and double the sentence upon appeal

This former CJ is one of his kind in sinkie land and no one today is better than this ass kicker.

Sinkie land needs a judge like Yong Pung How to mete out harsh punishment to those foreigners who go around the island committing crimes, whacking innocent people and bullying the locals.

Lawyers generally did not like YPH because when they appealed for their clients, the clients got their sentences enhanced, not reduced or quashed. The offenders mostly kuai kuai served their sentences rather than played tikam tikam with YPH to appeal, and lawyers did not get to squeeze more out of their clients.

Is there another YPH today? None. Most of the judges are soft as jelly.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ordinary citizens like KH has his option to appeal for his sentence. It's every right of him to do that. He already has Edwin Tong (PAP MP current) to represent him on court.

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
No matter he is appealing or not,the fact clearly states he committed fraud.End of the day,he will still be lock up.Is he using the so call "love gifts" to pay for the appeal?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy only seems interested in saving his ass,he seem to have no concern for the other sinkies who have been implicated in the crimes and have not been doing anything except serving their master faithfully.

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
I met someone who attended CHC - lives in a one or two room flat and did not have enough money for meals.

Meanwhile, the pastor lives in Sentosa Cove.

Something is very wrong when the basic needs of the flock escapes the radar of the church...... while their leaders live in US$ 29,000 a month luxury homes pursuing fame in the secular music industry