• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LTA officer whacks up Uber driver at bugis taxi stand

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only a chao ahah beng like you would condone such thuggish behavior, no matter how the LTA officer was provoked he should not have engaged in violence, as he is in uniform and representing the authority, you truly are a low class ah beng moron and belong in the gutter!!

Of course I condone thuggish behaviour when dealing with morons and idiots like you and that UBER driver who are cowards and useless crap who cannot even fight and think logically. as usual get caught with all the wrong facts like an idiot and resorting to calling other people names to salvage your bruised ego and zero IQ. everyone here can see you were damn wrong on all accounts in the first place. enough said. no pojnt arguing with idiots as they always win with their experience. hahahahhahah,

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course I condone thuggish behaviour when dealing with morons and idiots like you and that UBER driver who are cowards and useless crap who cannot even fight and think logically. as usual get caught with all the wrong facts like an idiot and resorting to calling other people names to salvage your bruised ego and zero IQ. everyone here can see you were damn wrong on all accounts in the first place. enough said. no pojnt arguing with idiots as they always win with their experience. hahahahhahah,

What names did I call you? And what ego do I have to salvage with you? What account was I wrong?

So you admit that you are a lowly scoundrel thug associating with the lowliest forms of peasants in Singapore, a useless loser LTA officer.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
What names did I call you? And what ego do I have to salvage with you? What account was I wrong?

So you admit that you are a lowly scoundrel thug associating with the lowliest forms of peasants in Singapore, a useless loser LTA officer.

hahahha. like I said in my previous posts the more you posts the more stupid you are. again you just shot yourself in the foot or mouth. You just called me a chao ahah in your last post and now you denied calling me names??? you just proved to everyone your memory and IQ must be zero. twisting words as usual like that chao uber driver. hahahhahahh. Nobody here is admitting to be a scoundrel except you yourself . if you can read the posts that you wrote yourself, you know what I meant. anyway everyone here agreed the LTA is a better fighter than that loser chao uber driver who got beaten up for starting a fight in the first place. just like you. hahahahh
real joke being proven wrong again and again and again. typical born loser. always sabotaging yourself and your ego. no need for me to do anything as everyone here can see how illogical and stupid you look.

Last edited:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahahha. like I said in my previous posts the more you posts the more stupid you are. again you just shot yourself in the foot or mouth. You just called me a chao ahah in your last post and now you denied calling me names??? you just proved to everyone your memory and IQ must be zero. twisting words as usual like that chao uber driver. hahahhahahh. Nobody here is admitting to be a scoundrel except you yourself . if you can read the posts that you wrote yourself, you know what I meant. anyway everyone here agreed the LTA is a better fighter than that loser chao uber driver who got beaten up for starting a fight in the first place. just like you. hahahahh
real joke being proven wrong again and again and again. typical born loser. always sabotaging yourself and your ego. no need for me to do anything as everyone here can see how illogical and stupid you look.

How is calling you a chao ah beng calling names? That is what you are for condoning thuggish behavior which you openly admitted and supported. I call a spade a spade. Who is the wrong one again? Freudian slip?