• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LTA officer whacks up Uber driver at bugis taxi stand

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10156223515815247&pnref=story

Amber Pek

So today is my first time riding with Uber and I witness a LTA officer beating up the Uber cab uncle. I'm sharing this as I felt this was an abuse of power from the LTA officer. His actions were absolutely outrageous and unacceptable. Using violence on an old uncle and kicking him even when he's on the ground.

I called for a Uber car to pick me up at bugis junction Victoria street taxi stand. I did not know only taxis were allowed to turn in. However when I was waiting for my Uber car to arrive, I saw this LTA officer standing at the turning in point, scolding and chasing cars away. He was not friendly at all and was shouting at the cars in a rude manner. Naturally I quickly went to the entry point when my uber car came and told the officer I called for this uber cab ride and that he's just turning in to pick me up like normal on call cabs.

The LTA officer then proceeded to scold the uber driver in a rude way saying he's gonna give him a warning and why can't he read only taxi is allowed to enter?

Uber driver to officer: " My passenger requested for pick up at the taxi stand. What should i do?"
Lta to uber :"tell ur passenger to go to the other side! Can't your passenger walk?! You wanna talk back now? I warning you and you want to talk back?! I'm gonna report you!" (Yes he was shouting)

LTA officer then begun to block the car taking photos. The uber driver drove in the taxi stand, got down the car and gave the LTA officer his NRIC telling him just take down his details. The officer then continued shouting and said the uncle was harassing him. The uncle got back in the car and the LTA officer started to gesture big actions and started taking photos again. The uber uncle got down again and asked again if he wants all his details. The lta officer begin to become aggressive, shouting hokkien vulgarities saying he don't mind losing his job. Then he threw the first punch at the Uber uncle. You guys can see the rest from the video that both times the LTA officer threw the first punch and proceeded to kick the old uncle when he fell to the ground.

Despite all these and his bleeding injuries, the uber uncle told me "xiao mei it's ok let's go uncle send you. Uncle old already aiyo my teeth dropped out." I felt so pained seeing his face filled with blood. I kept apologizing as I didn't know cars were not allowed. He just assured me it's okay and told me not to worry. I gave him my contact and would like to thank him for sending me to my destination safely. I'm currently in contact with his son should he need further assistance because they are at TTSH at the moment.

Ps: I didn't dare to get out of the car because I felt very threatened by the LTA officer and I felt very helpless but am glad someone tried to stop the fight. Thankful for the kind souls.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Amber Pek

So today is my first time riding with Uber and I witness a LTA officer beating up the Uber cab uncle. I'm sharing this as I felt this was an abuse of power from the LTA officer. His actions were absolutely outrageous and unacceptable. Using violence on an old uncle and kicking him even when he's on the ground.

I called for a Uber car to pick me up at bugis junction Victoria street taxi stand. I did not know only taxis were allowed to turn in. However when I was waiting for my Uber car to arrive, I saw this LTA officer standing at the turning in point, scolding and chasing cars away. He was not friendly at all and was shouting at the cars in a rude manner. Naturally I quickly went to the entry point when my uber car came and told the officer I called for this uber cab ride and that he's just turning in to pick me up like normal on call cabs.

The LTA officer then proceeded to scold the uber driver in a rude way saying he's gonna give him a warning and why can't he read only taxi is allowed to enter?

Uber driver to officer: " My passenger requested for pick up at the taxi stand. What should i do?"
Lta to uber :"tell ur passenger to go to the other side! Can't your passenger walk?! You wanna talk back now? I warning you and you want to talk back?! I'm gonna report you!" (Yes he was shouting)

LTA officer then begun to block the car taking photos. The uber driver drove in the taxi stand, got down the car and gave the LTA officer his NRIC telling him just take down his details. The officer then continued shouting and said the uncle was harassing him. The uncle got back in the car and the LTA officer started to gesture big actions and started taking photos again. The uber uncle got down again and asked again if he wants all his details. The lta officer begin to become aggressive, shouting hokkien vulgarities saying he don't mind losing his job. Then he threw the first punch at the Uber uncle. You guys can see the rest from the video that both times the LTA officer threw the first punch and proceeded to kick the old uncle when he fell to the ground.

Despite all these and his bleeding injuries, the uber uncle told me "xiao mei it's ok let's go uncle send you. Uncle old already aiyo my teeth dropped out." I felt so pained seeing his face filled with blood. I kept apologizing as I didn't know cars were not allowed. He just assured me it's okay and told me not to worry. I gave him my contact and would like to thank him for sending me to my destination safely. I'm currently in contact with his son should he need further assistance because they are at TTSH at the moment.

Ps: I didn't dare to get out of the car because I felt very threatened by the LTA officer and I felt very helpless but am glad someone tried to stop the fight. Thankful for the kind souls.

Great entertainment! Made my day!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guess the nationality and race?

Thank god i didn't start put that in the title don't want the forummers here to get it wrong with "LTA" officer in the title. Then again the officer might be a m&d or maybe not. I think you got this one correct this time chinese dog.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess the nationality and race?

Good job my fellow chinese dog. I always guess chink in all the guess the race threads even though i might only be 1% right but it is still worth it because only us chinks commit crimes. I am sure a good chinese dog like yourself and myself would have guessed chink in this instance.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too much pent up frustration :eek:
Like I mentioned countless times , a ticking time bomb waiting to explode .....

D

Deleted member 80916

A lot of these Enforcement work have been privatized & subcontract out to Private companies that hire Malaysian thugs.
They are disguised by wearing the uniform.
Their enforcement close eyes to Malaysian vehicles.

Would someone bring this to authorities action ?

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In...b4 30% ask moi to hara-kari...:(

npYKdrs.gif

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Amber Pek

[video=youtube;FCdq2hOhMis]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCdq2hOhMis[/video]

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess that's what happens when u put someone in a uniform and tell them to uphold the law. They think they big fuck. Actually both parties in the wrong la. U think this ah pek didn't provoke the m&d meh?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is not abuse of power,this is an example of a low life uneducated beng/mat/white trash scum working as a law enforcement officer because its the lowest paid job that would accept him.thats why theres so many fucktards in the police and military cause anyone worth their salt will be working a decent job in the private sector.these idiots fragile egos and violent primitive nature are easily provoked by the slightest provocation by a screaming pregnant woman,a obstinate old man or a barking chihuahua.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guess that's what happens when u put someone in a uniform and tell them to uphold the law. They think they big fuck. Actually both parties in the wrong la. U think this ah pek didn't provoke the m&d meh?

Same lah, no need to be someone in uniform just any big fuck put him in the highest office he start to think he is a big fuck

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
What m&d or Malaysian? This is definitely Sinkie with the nbcb cursing and hokkien. Actually only Sinkies will have this type of attitude when given a little power. Even when I called LTA on the phone, the bloody lowly customer officer also talk with a condescending tone. WTF!