• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Restaurant Manager scream at customers for consuming Non-Halal Cake

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
What if the "Brigade" is to visit this elite restaurant with a pig head in a bag, which will be toppled and left behind later. Will this elite halal status be affected ?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Whenever there is a party and need to bring cakes or other stuff into a restaurant it is courteous to check or inform the restaurant first, this is what I will do.

Anyway if restaurant is not happy they should likewise be courteous to inform the customer not roudy.

I don't like this fucker's face so I will never go 18 chefs

benny-se-teo-eighteen-chef-halal-compromise-food-cake-not-allowed-bugis_0.jpg

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
What if the "Brigade" is to visit this elite restaurant with a pig head in a bag, which will be toppled and left behind later. Will this elite halal status be affected ?

Halal is not elite. Halal is a barbaric way to kill animals. Only stone age motherfuckers want halal ways of killing animals. These are the same bastards as ISIS who want to live in 7 century Arabia but are as usual hypocrites who also want modern lavishness.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whenever there is a party and need to bring cakes or other stuff into a restaurant it is courteous to check or inform the restaurant first, this is what I will do.

Anyway if restaurant is not happy they should likewise be courteous to inform the customer not roudy.

I don't like this fucker's face so I will never go 18 chefs

benny-se-teo-eighteen-chef-halal-compromise-food-cake-not-allowed-bugis_0.jpg

Cheebye! It is the restaurant's business to be courteous and not customers! Restaurants and other businesses are created to provide a service and they are the ones to provide courtesy as part of the service. A few restaurants even provide discounts for birthday celebrations and if they know of a birthday celebration happening they will even provide cutleries and sing for the birthday person. This 18 chefs and the Muslims that support this type of barbaric uncorteous behaviour are at fault. You all know what to expect if Singapore had been allowed to become dominated by Muslims. Just look at all Muslim countries and how they treat their minorities to know the fact. LKY was right in not allowing this group of hypocrites and barbarians to rule the country.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Cheebye! It is the restaurant's business to be courteous and not customers! Restaurants and other businesses are created to provide a service and they are the ones to provide courtesy as part of the service. A few restaurants even provide discounts for birthday celebrations and if they know of a birthday celebration happening they will even provide cutleries and sing for the birthday person. This 18 chefs and the Muslims that support this type of barbaric uncorteous behaviour are at fault. You all know what to expect if Singapore had been allowed to become dominated by Muslims. Just look at all Muslim countries and how they treat their minorities to know the fact. LKY was right in not allowing this group of hypocrites and barbarians to rule the country.

Most of Indonesia the best, people just don't fuck care and you see muslims going to non-halal joints for makan as long as they don't order pork.

Anyone heard about a supermarket in Malaysia having to "halal" their trolley when someone captured a chinese putting her dog in a trolley? They got to bring in sand and wash all the trolleys. http://babab.net/artikel/isu-anjing-naik-troli-di-johor-ajk-masjid-samak-500-troli.html

a.png

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Indonesian maid eats pork and don't fast. She has under my employment for 4 years and in the beginning I would frequently informed her about pork or the food is not halal, but she doesn't care and still eats it. After a month, I just let her be. My maid also don't fast during Ramadan because she said it's not necessary.

I guess when Indonesian maids are out of their country, religion goes out the window.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of Indonesia the best, people just don't fuck care and you see muslims going to non-halal joints for makan as long as they don't order pork.

Anyone heard about a supermarket in Malaysia having to "halal" their trolley when someone captured a chinese putting her dog in a trolley? They got to bring in sand and wash all the trolleys. http://babab.net/artikel/isu-anjing-naik-troli-di-johor-ajk-masjid-samak-500-troli.html

a.png

You cannot even buy beer from minimarts and supermarkets these days in Jakarta. The talibans and ISIS motherfuckers Islamic ideology have already spread here. Long time ago you only see this type of taliban and ISIS behavior in Northern Malaysia. Our riots here in 60s started when the bastards came out from Friday prayers and immediately started creating mayhem. Many of the mats were from Northern Malaysia. These days the taliban and ISIS are mainstream Islam in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore. Polls show 12% of Malaysians support ISIS but the number should be higher. I think the percentage of Muslims here who support ISIS should be quite similar to Malaysia since we are so close and a lot of our Mats have relatives in Malaysia and Indonesia. The religious teachers are also close to each other and they bring their taliban and ISIS teaching to this region. The cheebye mats worry about trolley but have no problem taking the money which probably has dog shit and traces of bacon and bak chor. This is hypocrites in action who follow man laws but pretend is perfect law. They are hypocrites pretend to be moral but clearly can see their immoral ways.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Indonesian maid eats pork and don't fast. She has under my employment for 4 years and in the beginning I would frequently informed her about pork or the food is not halal, but she doesn't care and still eats it. After a month, I just let her be. My maid also don't fast during Ramadan because she said it's not necessary.

I guess when Indonesian maids are out of their country, religion goes out the window.

Islam is enforced and is just like a ideology. Most Muslims pretend to be radical because they can score points with their friends and relatives. Deep inside they are hypocrites who have to interest in other people. They only want to enforce their way onto others and better still if have Shariah then they become king of the land and every other religion have to second or third class citizens. Goverment jobs, teaching jobs will all only go to Muslims. It is apartheid. Shariah is apartheid system and all shariah countries support it. Even if not fully shariah then once Muslims become dominant religion they will impose apartheid system. Just look at Malaysia and Indonesia as examples and we have to understand they are moderate Muslim countries. Imagine if they are more radical and in fact they are becoming more radical and very quickly.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Go check out 18 chefs FB page and you notice a certain demographic/race being featured there quite prominently. Typical fucker somehow sees that he needs to go out of his way to bend over backwards for them.

The funny thing is why do we have assholes like this boss here supporting them. I doubt he's muslim yet he bends over backwards for them. I suspect he is possibly a chinese dog. Will you ever see a malay/muslim do the same to other malay/muslims for chinese? I rest my case.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yup actually for many of them it's just being forced upon them by the country/ruling insitution and other m&d slimes. If she had done the same thing in her home country probably arrested/charged and if not other m&d slimes would whack her up.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go check out 18 chefs FB page and you notice a certain demographic/race being featured there quite prominently. Typical fucker somehow sees that he needs to go out of his way to bend over backwards for them.

The funny thing is why do we have assholes like this boss here supporting them. I doubt he's muslim yet he bends over backwards for them. I suspect he is possibly a chinese dog. Will you ever see a malay/muslim do the same to other malay/muslims for chinese? I rest my case.

It's just a case of this chao ah beng bending over backwards due to MONEY. Being halal-certified is big business for F&B in Sinkieland. Just look at Pizza Hut and Swensen's.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The saying..." birds of a feather flock together"..or " f%$%&% together" right?....where he come from, are filled with you know what! & he employs mostly , " you know what"..."abang" lah!..right?...or "burong KK dua"...