• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Restaurant Manager scream at customers for consuming Non-Halal Cake

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
BENNY SE TEO: I WILL NOT ALLOW PEOPLE TO CONSUME NON-HALAL FOOD IN MY STALL AND COMPROMISE MY HALAL STATUS

benny-se-teo-eighteen-chef-halal-compromise-food-cake-not-allowed-bugis_0.jpg

Call me proud , arrogant or whatever ... if you insist on bringing in "Non - Halal" food and consume in my restaurants i will show you the way out !!!
I might lose some customers but my Halal status must never be compromise. ‪#‎sibehtulan‬

Complain :

Darren Chua Hi, I'm a loyal customer of 18 chefs and have been patronizing their branches, the ones I commonly go to are the one at NEX and AMK hub, I must say that they have superb service. However, today was my first time going to the branch at Bugis, and I am really truly disappointed by the service there.

Today, on the 26th November 2015, my friends and I were eating at 18 chefs really happily and all, despite the long wait, we were glad that we could find seats. We were about to celebrate our friend's birthday and we took out a cake (from chocolate origins) to eat it.

Yes, 18 chefs is a halal restaurant, but the cake from chocolate origin is halal but not certified. I understand that by consuming it there it could be inappropriate and spark unhappiness. However, how the staff a handled the situation was really a shocker to me. There was a Muslim lady that approached is first, I didn't get her name, but she handled it well, we told her we were apologetic, and since we already ate the cake (Without even using your utensils but with tissues and our hands), we would clear it and leave immediately, which we were doing, until a man (assumingly the manager, a rather plum man in his thirties perhaps) made my experience with 18 chefs today a horrid and disappointing one.

He came up to us and told us, "You know you shouldn't be eating this here." My friends told him that we were sorry and are already cleaning up, he stopped is halfway and told crossed his arms and said, 'no.' No explanation, no listening, just a big no. We tried to explain that we didn't know and wanted to apologize sincerely, as our Muslim friends were also eating the cake, we thought it was perfectly fine, but he just raised his voice and said no. I got a tad bit angry with receiving such disgusting service from a shop that I really enjoy having my meal at, told him, 'okay, your staff told us to ask for permission in the future and to clear it immediately and leave. And that's what we are doing.' He came up closer than he already is to the table and just said "No." Again, even louder, practically screaming in our faces. 16 of us, having a meal at 18 chefs, trying to enjoy a birthday celebration, to be ruined by nothing but a no.

I really do understand and am honestly apologetic on the behalf of my friends for being so ignorant and bringing something that isn't halal into your restaurant. However, I am really disappointed and very sure I'm never going to eat at the branch in Bugis as I really am disappointed and ashamed by such crude behavior displayed by a manager. If that's how a manager treats their customer by saying no and with no explanation or patience I think that the other service staff is going to be worse. Having a sign that perhaps say 'ask for permission before brining any outside food or drinks.' Or 'outside food and drinks are strictly not prohibited.' Would be good enough compared to a no.

I strongly feel that we deserve a proper explanation or perhaps and apology for having to experience something that is rather traumatizing from a well known brand for their excellent service. Once again, truly disappointed by that man's rude, boisterous and monosyllabic attitude and response and I sincerely hope that you can educate your staff members more and such incidents to ever happen again. I do not want to tell my friends 'No.' (With no explanation at all) when they ask if I would like to eat at 18 chef in the future. Thank you and I hope you can get back to me.

Sincerely,
Darren Chua

- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...-and-compromise-my-halal#sthash.JdiEMIz2.dpuf

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Darren (the customer filing the complaint) doesn't seem to realize that's not the manager, that's the owner.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What so Good about that place? Serve Good food? I dont think so... Only youngsters makan there...

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck this stupid Eighteen Chefs la. The food taste like dog food anyway. Just boycott la. Pay money still take such shit from this chao ah beng owner? He can go let dogs fuck!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese dog fucker spotted. By now you guys should know of the chinese dogs which are chinese that love to suck up to m&ds/shit skins and their religion etc. You won't see a malay person do that to another malay in a chinese eating place for example or an indian doing that to another indian in a chinese eating place. Not all chinks are worth helping or saving.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Darren you are a fucking moron. It's fucking rude to bring outside food into a restaurant. And don't try to turn this into a halal vs non-halal or muslim vs non-muslim. You were trying to outsmart the restaurant and show your friends you were different or trying to show off to your charbo friends you got big balls ? But you got caught with your pants down and were busy trying to pick up your balls.

It's basic courtesy that you should not bring outside food into a restaurant. Today you brought chocolate. Next time ? Bring burger king burger into MacDonald's ?

Darren you fucking need to educate yourself. If you buay song the manager, there were 16 of you. You expect the restaurant to reply your email and beg you for forgiveness and give you a $10 voucher so that you can bring chocolate to the restaurant again ?

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese dog fucker spotted. By now you guys should know of the chinese dogs which are chinese that love to suck up to m&ds/shit skins and their religion etc. You won't see a malay person do that to another malay in a chinese eating place for example or an indian doing that to another indian in a chinese eating place. Not all chinks are worth helping or saving.

This Chao ah beng so hard up for Muslim monies. He might as well convert la! He is indeed a Chinese dog of the highest supreme!

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Why Darren so stupid and tell the fatso "CB! Limpei already swallow the fucking cake. You no what fuck"

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Chao ah beng so hard up for Muslim monies. He might as well convert la! He is indeed a Chinese dog of the highest supreme!

The most ironic thing is chink fuckers like that chinese dog won't be sparred if let's say a race war ensues. A forummer's father ever mentioned that a m&d might be your very good friend etc smile at you etc etc but when the time comes he won't hesitate to kill you nor will he help you to fight other m&ds. Have you ever seen a malay helping his chinese friend fight another malay? Have you ever seen an indian helping his chinese friend fight another indian? Yet you see some chinese becoming chinese dogs kissing the asses of these m&ds and shit skins and then get betrayed by them in the end and asking other chinese to help them. A racially aware chinese should never help a chinese dog.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Darren so stupid and tell the fatso "CB! Limpei already swallow the fucking cake. You no what fuck"

Darren's account of events buay choon lah. None of his 15 friends spoke up. He lost face in front of his friends, now trying to win some points via social media. Typical stomper lah.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Scrooball (clone) again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jah_rastafar_I again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Devil Within again.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does 18 Chefs serve bacon ?
Then why are there so many idiots dining in a place that charges a limb with no bacon in the menu ?
Simi lanjiao 18 Chefs ? Why not 08 , 21 , 24 or 369 Chefs ? :confused:
A triad member , oops , Singapore got no triads , umm , a gang member will always be a gang member :biggrin:
Driving a flashy Benz or wearing Rolex don't make you a decent restaurant entrepreneur :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does 18 Chefs serve bacon ?
Then why are there so many idiots dining in a place that charges a limb with no bacon in the menu ?
Simi lanjiao 18 Chefs ? Why not 08 , 21 , 24 or 369 Chefs ? :confused:
A triad member , oops , Singapore got no triads , umm , a gang member will always be a gang member :biggrin:
Driving a flashy Benz or wearing Rolex don't make you a decent restaurant entrepreneur :rolleyes:

yup that nigger is an ex con helping other ex cons

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yup that nigger is an ex con helping other ex cons

Since he is so way deep , why don't he named it Omega Chefs ? :p
It will appeal more to the Mat ( ex-convicts ) community :eek:
Like Scroobal ( clone ) said , he should circumcise and go sermbayang on every Friday to jio more business :biggrin:
And lawfully marry 4 wives

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
any chinese runned cuisine restaurant that is halal is not worth shit,go open a kfc or something if u want to be halal!!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The most ironic thing is chink fuckers like that chinese dog won't be sparred if let's say a race war ensues. A forummer's father ever mentioned that a m&d might be your very good friend etc smile at you etc etc but when the time comes he won't hesitate to kill you nor will he help you to fight other m&ds. Have you ever seen a malay helping his chinese friend fight another malay? Have you ever seen an indian helping his chinese friend fight another indian? Yet you see some chinese becoming chinese dogs kissing the asses of these m&ds and shit skins and then get betrayed by them in the end and asking other chinese to help them. A racially aware chinese should never help a chinese dog.

malays and are pacifist. we don't go around seizing other people's territory. or look down on other races.we get along just fine with everyone.