• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Restaurant Manager scream at customers for consuming Non-Halal Cake

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
These YOUNGSTERS nowadays are TOO MUCH; hock tables and bringing in outside food or drinks; ordering the barest miniumum and staying till closing time chatting away.

Another group of free-loaders are the student types who hock tables in cafes with one drink and doing their homework for several hours depriving other paying customers from patronising the cafe.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you are a vegetarian, you will not have such problems.. Once you stay away from sinkies and meat eaters.. Your life will be a bliss..

The article referred to the source of problem.. Which is a sinkie meat eater.. Double curse!!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you are a vegetarian, you will not have such problems.. Once you stay away from sinkies and meat eaters.. Your life will be a bliss..

The article referred to the source of problem.. Which is a sinkie meat eater.. Double curse!!!

1909772_orig.jpg

Last edited:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Money is not halal. Next time eat there and dont pay. Tell the boss to go fuck spider if he wants you to pay. You say your money is not halal. Can also complain his water is not halal. Halal food is the most barbaric food available. The animals are cruelly killed in ways that only 7 century savage barbarians knew. We have better ways to kill animals. If water is non halal then what is point of halal food? If you believe in Muslim rituals then you are as dumb as them. Their manmade laws are laughable and contradictory and is easy to disprove.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How about we bring all the non halal cake and pork to that restaurant to eat.. Eat in front of that owner.. Every hour we will have people going there to do that..

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Scrooball (clone) again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jah_rastafar_I again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Devil Within again.

Fuck! Why don't you try giving it to me!

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
such a fucking low class restaurant... when i dine at my favourite restaurants on my birthdays, there have never been any restriction on my guests who bring a birthday cake for me to cut and eat at the premises.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's too much religious bullshit. It's always the same bunch of idiots who get offended anyway.

But if u ask me, it's very good money for a f&b to be halal certified. One restaurant I know has an increase of 30% just after being certified halal. So this Chao ah beng is just scared his certificate will be canceled!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
how the mutherfarker managed to reach his rest if the whole island is infested with non halal transport road toilet and fark him customers

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not a issue of halal or non-halal....even neighborhood coffee shops have signboard of "No outside food allowed"....

Really dumb if the rule is followed word for word. If customers had the main meal there, what harm would eating a birthday cake there do? The manager is a dumb ass who deserves to be fired. Now the restaurant has to deal with unhappy customers AND bad press.

By the way, in Shanghai, this "outside food not allowed rule" does not exist in food outlets/ For example you can buy bubble tea and drink it in a HK charcanteng restaurant.. because it is actually good for their business.

Only sinkie businesses are being so kiasu

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These YOUNGSTERS nowadays are TOO MUCH; hock tables and bringing in outside food or drinks; ordering the barest miniumum and staying till closing time chatting away.

Another group of free-loaders are the student types who hock tables in cafes with one drink and doing their homework for several hours depriving other paying customers from patronising the cafe.

hog not hock.

Geminipegasus

Alfrescian
Loyal
such a fucking low class restaurant... when i dine at my favourite restaurants on my birthdays, there have never been any restriction on my guests who bring a birthday cake for me to cut and eat at the premises.
They should not have gone to this low class restaurant. When we went to shangrila buffet, we didn't bring any birthday cake & when the waitress knew we were celebrating a birthday they brought a real Belgium chocolate cake with candles over free of charge & when we said we are too full to eat they even package it for us to take away, took a Polaroid instant picture of us as well. This type of restaurant is where we should go instead of that low class Beng restaurant that spoil the whole birthday experience!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should not have gone to this low class restaurant. When we went to shangrila buffet, we didn't bring any birthday cake & when the waitress knew we were celebrating a birthday they brought a real Belgium chocolate cake with candles over free of charge & when we said we are too full to eat they even package it for us to take away, took a Polaroid instant picture of us as well. This type of restaurant is where we should go instead of that low class Beng restaurant that spoil the whole birthday experience!

this is my favorite birthday cake, prepared in outhouse and stashed away for an event like this.

image.jpg