• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Restaurant Manager scream at customers for consuming Non-Halal Cake

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
any chinese runned cuisine restaurant that is halal is not worth shit,go open a kfc or something if u want to be halal!!

Exactly. I like Indian food, Malay food, Indonesian food, but I'll never patronize a halal Chinese restaurant. It's akin to dining at a vegetarian seafood restaurant - an oxymoron.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
any chinese runned cuisine restaurant that is halal is not worth shit,go open a kfc or something if u want to be halal!!

chinese food starchy and sticky like eating glue.and taste like medicine because its all herbal.Thank goodness now they have some thai style and nyonya style food.otherwise i will fall sick eating it.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
chinese food starchy and sticky like eating glue.and taste like medicine because its all herbal.Thank goodness now they have some thai style and nyonya style food.otherwise i will fall sick eating it.

U need a pork feast.
N a shower with dogs.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

dafug u talking?i recommend u watch a taste of china for 5000 years of chinese food culture and kung fu evolution.

[video=youtube;S0oriKFY08w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0oriKFY08w[/video]

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Yellow Ribbon Project is just another fucktard scam shoved into SMEs arse :eek:
How come there are no ex-convicts on GIC or PAP's payroll ? :rolleyes:
Tharman no count hor :p

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

fuck off shit skin m&d. Your shit skin food is the worst Smelly and dirty.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since he is so way deep , why don't he named it Omega Chefs ? :p
It will appeal more to the Mat ( ex-convicts ) community :eek:
Like Scroobal ( clone ) said , he should circumcise and go sermbayang on every Friday to jio more business :biggrin:
And lawfully marry 4 wives

fuckers like him are like vomit singh. Exploits the chinese community and uses them for his own benefit while kissing the asses of non chinese like m&ds or singhs in vomit's case.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's nonsense :rolleyes:
Nowadays got lots of Mats copy Chinese cuisine in their menu , eg. Wanton Mee , Fishball Noodle , Chicken Rice , Laksa , Yong Tau Hoo ...

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drink non Halal new water can or not?!

Can go pungsai in non Halal toilet or not?

If not smell digested dead pigs is considered haram!

The aromatic babi ammonia smell oozing out of the toilet is deadly!

Can kill any ISIS instantly!

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A non muslim going to a so called Halal restaurant is just asking for trouble,,,if m&ds want to eat their halal food go for it,,but no one has a right to stop me from eating bacon etc,,and heaps of mulims eat pork on the side as they know they miss too much by not eating pork,,fucking hypocrites

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not a issue of halal or non-halal....even neighborhood coffee shops have signboard of "No outside food allowed"....

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

If that fatso is a chef and his restaurant halal, means he married a malay girl lar. Actually, in case you guys are not aware, as long as a muslim serves a person, that food is deemed to be halal. So even if the item is bought in a non halal place but the service person is muslim, that food is deemed halal because if it is not, the sin is upon the server.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not a issue of halal or non-halal....even neighborhood coffee shops have signboard of "No outside food allowed"....

The owner was once a low life, ah beng, with bad manners, you can take the ah beng from the streets, but you can never remove the ah beng inside. Whatever rules you may have...." no outside...." the CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT..Halal or not....when these people brought in the cake, the server SHOULD HAVE ASKED & TELL these people, that this is a HALAL certified restaurant & if the cake is not HALAL they cannot eat it there....even it is for the birthday...!!

Low life owner, employs cheap workers like him...so what do you expect....lousy training & lousy PR by the owner....after all..."customer is still king"...

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come this fuck face make it sound like he is some big time secret society boss? If I didn't know better, I thought he is boss of 369! Lol

jw5

Loyal
If the customer's account is true, this is the part that is the most telling. :rolleyes:

He came up to us and told us, "You know you shouldn't be eating this here." My friends told him that we were sorry and are already cleaning up, he stopped is halfway and told crossed his arms and said, 'no.' No explanation, no listening, just a big no. We tried to explain that we didn't know and wanted to apologize sincerely, as our Muslim friends were also eating the cake, we thought it was perfectly fine, but he just raised his voice and said no. I got a tad bit angry with receiving such disgusting service from a shop that I really enjoy having my meal at, told him, 'okay, your staff told us to ask for permission in the future and to clear it immediately and leave. And that's what we are doing.' He came up closer than he already is to the table and just said "No." Again, even louder, practically screaming in our faces. 16 of us, having a meal at 18 chefs, trying to enjoy a birthday celebration, to be ruined by nothing but a no.