• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Die! Massive Fire is going to strike MRT soon!

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
1zlw5zd.png

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am travelling in Bangkok bts now and even in rush hour.. The train works flawlessly and smoothly.. I get to my station in time and now I am going to have a nice Korean meal, intro and joined by my Korean friend.

Thanks to the efficient Bangkok bts, my days are happy and you make it happen.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A simple thing like mrt also cannot handle.. What a bunch of sinkie fucktard.. The Thais are much more first world than sinkies.

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like the future for our transportation is to take the bus....mrt breakdown still have to rely on bus...lol

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am travelling in Bangkok bts now and even in rush hour.. The train works flawlessly and smoothly.. I get to my station in time and now I am going to have a nice Korean meal, intro and joined by my Korean friend.

Thanks to the efficient Bangkok bts, my days are happy and you msaake it happen.

same in pukiland up north>>>?????????????????

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If strike than talk lah..and if it happens its ok as the 70% voted for it. Since in their minds the pap is doing a great job.