• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why nobody fears Russia?

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because they can't speak English? Who understands this video?

Its not scary enough! LOL! :biggrin:

[video=youtube;1RCLOfC3FfM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RCLOfC3FfM[/video]

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only American idiots try to use Kurds to do what they are too coward to do. Kurds eventually will become Pain In The Ass for America, just like Al Qaeda, Taliban, ISIS, etc. If you need to take care of business must always DIY, show Directly that all bloods are on your own hands, and your hands can never be softened, and always ready for business. This is the necessary education for your enemies or potentials, that you will never need helps from any dogs or beast or allies for any business. They will never have a chance to laugh when you got bitten by your own dog, like the pussies in USA.

If I was Putin I make sure Turk's F-16s got blown up to pieces by the dozens, and graveyard congested packed full of F-16 pilots' military funerals, their family members also BBQed from young to old. You can revenge, and the next round I expand your scope of losses to politicians, vital national economic targets, and civilians. Give you nationwide leadership crisis, nationwide food, energy, and water emergencies, which you will not recover in 10 months. You think you can buy Obama's rotten planes to shoot my, I will hack your limbs to exhibit to the whole world especially all those who share your stupid ideas, that all must learn that USA can no longer cover their own ass, not to mention you pussies so called allies.

That is KNN business basics.

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
421f0757b5bb57e1ec70f757004f9b6edeec0c34_r380_255_framed.png

Putin should show Obama and the world how to make Smoked Turkey Ham, BBQ, bite i, chew it, swallow it, and crap it out.

turd-146305_960_720.png

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody fears Russia, because they mind their own business. If you don't poke them, they won't poke you. Russia is a big and enormous country, we do not know what goes on behind their borders, and I am sure they have problems which they are dealing with. They are not looking to conquer other lands, they've got more than enough. Just recently they shed many "problem" lands, countries which were part of the Soviet Union and must have kept their armed forces on alert most of the time. I am sure there are still some "provinces" wanting separatism which they are still dealing with. Nobody fears them, but at the same time, nobody is able to go there and take them. The Nazis learnt a very painful mistake from attacking them.

Cheers!

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody fears Russia, because they mind their own business. If you don't poke them, they won't poke you. Russia is a big and enormous country, we do not know what goes on behind their borders, and I am sure they have problems which they are dealing with. They are not looking to conquer other lands, they've got more than enough. Just recently they shed many "problem" lands, countries which were part of the Soviet Union and must have kept their armed forces on alert most of the time. I am sure there are still some "provinces" wanting separatism which they are still dealing with. Nobody fears them, but at the same time, nobody is able to go there and take them. The Nazis learnt a very painful mistake from attacking them.

Cheers!

Putin should shaft BBQ Turkey Ham down Obama's throat and show this to the world, it is wrong to be peaceful, kind, friendly and civilized. Huge human population Fucking Plagued whole world, squandering aways enormously huge amount of it's very limited resources every minute, every second, non-stop. It's making peaceful co-existence absolutely impossible.

Have to revert back to most fundamental rules of the natural ways, strong must ELIMINATE the weak instead of pampering them. Otherwise it is surely inevitable Total Extinction.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Recep Tayyip Erdogan the president of Turkey has blinked and he's calling for an immediate meeting with President Putin.

President Putin responded by sending surface to air missiles to the border of Syria & Turkey to defend their fighter planes while carrying out bomb raids on ISIS strongholds.

Turkey imports 60% of her gas supply from Russia and Russia has also threatened to stop the supply.

When Barrack Hussein Obama came out to endorse the shooting down of Russian jet fighter, Erdogan was talking tough, but after Putin puts on the screw on him now he has to blink.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Putin also fucking deserve it. Ask him drop bomb on ISIS and that cockhead fly the bomber long way round to show off

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nobody fears russia?can we remind the world that russia is one of the only few countries in the world that fought in wwii and won?the whole of europe fell like dominoes and britain was almost on the brink of collapse?that the turning point in the world war came in russia after the two major defeats at kursk and stalingrad and the lost of a major army group,from then on the eastern campaign for the germans was lost and germany's fate sealed and their war engine crippled,they could only suffer defeat after defeat as the russians grew stronger and stronger and production and supply lines improved while the germans grew weaker.while america was pussyfooting and only decided to plan a holiday in western europe in 1944.the involvement of American and UK was totally irrelevant.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
the turks came from the same place as mongols. they were allies during the time of chinggis khan and kublai khan.they were nestorian christians previously. Huge portion of russia, hungary and poland was under mongol rule. there is a saying that if you "scratch a russian, you will find a tartar" is no joke.Putin's eyes are like a mongol's. and mongols and turks are allies

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the turks came from the same place as mongols. they were allies during the time of chinggis khan and kublai khan.they were nestorian christians previously. Huge portion of russia, hungary and poland was under mongol rule. there is a saying that if you "scratch a russian, you will find a tartar" is no joke.Putin's eyes are like a mongol's. and mongols and turks are allies

yes i believe i see the resemblance of ghengis khan in russians when they are doing the crossed arms legs out kicking russian moskau dance in their gypsy uniforms and bearskin coats.

[video=youtube;BQAKRw6mToA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQAKRw6mToA[/video]

Last edited: