• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wah Prosecution got an Axe to Grind or what?

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe they have their own personal agendas?

69ddvp.png

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
The grounds for appeal are good…..these cunts need a minimum of 15 years…or else others will copy them.

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe they have their own personal agendas?

69ddvp.png

...in my own opinion, i do agree with the PP even though i am not a xtian or any...to cheat innocent of lowly paid peasant as in this case, i would say...increase the sentence to at least appease those that was conned....signal have to be send out for those still in the doing....sigh

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No axe to grind. Prosecution merely asking for market rate. No discount even if you are a pastor.

Imo, all accused should serve double the sentence imposed by State court.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
DPP should save some bullets and go for the next battle - Operation to Tame a Bayi Prince.

The Chinese sayings "don't chase after poor bandits".