• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Celebrate birthday at KFC

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guy hosts birthday party at KFC outlet in Malaysia -- but nobody shows up

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/t...at-kfc-outlet-in-malaysia-but-nobody-shows-up

A guy in Malaysia decided to celebrate his birthday at fast food outlet KFC and even made all the arrangements so that it would be a special day.

He then invited all his friends. However, not a single soul turned up even after one hour.

When he called his friends to ask where they were, they told him that they were busy.

According to online reports, his best friend even said, "You stupid or what, we are not nine-year-olds, at least you go do it at Baskin Robbins and serve us ice cream cake lah..."

This made the birthday boy feel like a "damn loser" as he could not afford a party at Baskin Robbins.

Judging from these photos, it looks like he spent the day eating Kentucky Fried Chicken all alone.

The authenticity of the story is unclear, but it has met with an outpouring of sympathy from netizens.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should have invited me! I Love KFC! LOL!

I can be his friend for a day! As long as he doesn't screw me from behind!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fucktard jiu hu kia Tonychat will celebrate his birthday here!

jie-yuan-vegetarian-restaurant-sekinchan.jpg