• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie abandon his viet bu & kids for atb

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]VIETNAM BRIDE: S'POREAN HUSBAND CHEATED WITH PRC VIXEN AND ABANDONED OUR 3 KIDS AND ME[/h] Submitted by farhan on Fri, 27/11/2015 - 11:21am
Dear A.S.S,

Please help me expose my husband for the bad person he is. He has cheated on me with his PRC mistress and now he even abandon me and our 3 young kids to run away to China and enjoy himself with that vixen!
vietnam-bride-wife-PRC-vixen-mistress-singaporean-husband-cheat-abandon-3%20kids.jpg

vietnam-bride-wife-PRC-vixen-mistress-singaporean-husband-cheat-abandon-3%20kids2.jpg

vietnam-bride-wife-PRC-vixen-mistress-singaporean-husband-cheat-abandon-3%20kids3.jpg

vietnam-bride-wife-PRC-vixen-mistress-singaporean-husband-cheat-abandon-3%20kids5.jpg

vietnam-bride-wife-PRC-vixen-mistress-singaporean-husband-cheat-abandon-3%20kids4.jpg

He can spend so much money on his mistress to go on holidays with her to Thailand, Malaysia and Hong Kong but when I ask him for some money to help pay for our children's medical bills, he is so calculative and keep asking me for black and white receipt as proof. He even want the baby bonus money to be transferred into him before he will use it for our children's medicine and injection.
vietnam-bride-wife-PRC-vixen-mistress-singaporean-husband-cheat-abandon-3%20kids8.jpg

vietnam-bride-wife-PRC-vixen-mistress-singaporean-husband-cheat-abandon-3%20kids9.jpg

This kind of man got no heart and I was stupid to got conned by his sweet talk to marry him and now suffer with our 3 children. I really regret marrying him and I want to warn all ladies out there to choose your husbands wisely so you will not suffer the same fate as me.

One.more.sweet.time

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...ted-prc-vixen-and-abandoned-our-3-kids-and-me
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...ndoned-our-3-kids-and-me#sthash.Y0FGF31U.dpuf

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why the fuck you need a man to marry in the first place?

Of all men, you go and choose a sinkie ball-less loser shit.. You deserve it.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well Karma will set upon him when time come!!

The PRC wu yah will finished him for her!! Just watch!!

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
The woman in the pics is the PRC vixen? She has 'shoot bird eyes' and he still dumped his Viet by for this tiongbu?

Please, I don't want to see the Viet bu's pic! Need to have peaceful sleep tonite Hor.

SkinTrade

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL...................blind guy going for a..................pah chiau...............LOL

she will bear him pah chiau kids......................LOL

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What Sinkie men are doing to Viet and Ah Tiong bu, the chow ang mos have been doing to SPGs for the longest time. Girls from 3rd World countries suck up to men from First World countries, usually for money or passport, and in return they get abused, sexploited and dumped.

Willing seller, willing buyer.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL...................blind guy going for a..................pah chiau...............LOL

she will bear him pah chiau kids......................LOL

Hey pak Chiau girls give very good blowjobs..because they cannot accurately judge distance by sight they
have to use their mouth more intuitively..then there is the special added Bonus when you make her Cum..
her eyes will roll back to normal position for a brief moment..

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why the fuck you need a man to marry in the first place?

Of all men, you go and choose a sinkie ball-less loser shit.. You deserve it.

If your ball-less father did not fuck your mother's chee bye, they wont have a fucktard loser son like you.

No decent woman, be it PRC or Viet or Sporean will even want to take a second look at a fugly unwanted poor loser like you.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...Girls from 3rd World countries suck up to men from First World countries, usually for money or passport, and in return they get abused, sexploited and dumped...

Ang mohs today are as poor as the church mouse, girls still suck up to them out of ignorance until they leave with them for the white man country..and voila, the white man is jobless and on welfare or Govt handout. So, the ang moh roaming sinkie land today are here not because they love sinkie land or sinkie girls but because they are jobless or homeless in their own country.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she wants the public to expose the cheating husband but go censors his face in the photos. farking stupid viet cong bu.