• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why men in Singapore wear sandals everywhere they go?

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like double standards. I had lunch at mandarin hotel today, and walking along orchard road I saw many women wearing slippers or sandals with long pants or jeans. Women can expose their toes and feet wearing long pants, but guys can't?

In my SQ flight a couple of days ago, the SQ girls wore sandals exposing their toes and feet.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lum-phah lah.... if pocket no money, one can still think of fashion meh?

You travel in MRT, fashionable meh?

Obviously, you are a person who let money determines how you behave. Typical PAP mentality who uses money to buy votes.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like double standards. I had lunch at mandarin hotel today, and walking along orchard road I saw many women wearing slippers or sandals with long pants or jeans. Women can expose their toes and feet wearing long pants, but guys can't?

In my SQ flight a couple of days ago, the SQ girls wore sandals exposing their toes and feet.

I disagree with such trashy women's fashion as well.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sandals can be fashionable if you get the right design and brand. i prefer flip flops and berms though.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Teva is not meant to go with collar shirt and long pants. Period.

i wore them all summer, and guy friends took notice and are beginning to embrace the awesome combo. it's now the rage where i am. teva-like sandals are fast disappearing from the shelves during black friday. through the simple stroke of tradition-busting and trail-blazing, i think i've started a fashion revolution. must go where no man has gone before. :wink: