• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
setting up the tablescape with seasonal gourd, squash, fruit and mistletoe from the yard in the center.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
roses remain in bloom in mild weather, but winter is here with the cold front hitting the region. some flowers to cheer my guests in the living room.

image.jpg

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I give thanks that I live in a peaceful area on the planet, I have a job, am in ok (I think) health, have a car with valid COE, and Christmas is round the corner.

Happy Thanksgivings!

However, here in Singapore, more likely I will order a roast duck for the table than a turkey.

Cheers!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ESND, enjoy your thanksgiving holidays!

BTW, where are all the family's members ? You can't eat the turkey all by yourself , yes ?

i had joe, curlie, mo, nelson and freddy over for dinner. they ate most of the turkey as i don't eat much. just a small portion.

image.jpg

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oops! i forgot to take a pic when the turkey came out of the oven. started carving the turkey then realized it.

View attachment 24736

Thanks for posting the pic of your roasted turkey :smile:

It looked yummy! Did you all finish the whole turkey or you had some leftovers?

I remember I usually had enough leftovers to make turkey sandwiches for at least a few days after the Thanksgiving day!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for posting the pic of your roasted turkey :smile:

It looked yummy! Did you all finish the whole turkey or you had some leftovers?

I remember I usually had enough leftovers to make turkey sandwiches for at least a few days after the Thanksgiving day!

both drumsticks and breasts are gone, so what's left are the main carcass (still with meat on it), wings and kar chng. pieces of meat will be stripped for turkey porridge. shiok when the weather is freezing.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the day after thanksgiving. it is black friday, but instead of getting stuck with crowds at malls, it's best to chill and dine at the bistro bouchon in yountville. the owner, thomas keller, also founded the 3-star michelin-rated restaurant a hundred feet away called the french laundry. bistro bouchon serves pretty much the same menu, but the wine selection is more muted, with no rare bottles priced in the thousands of dollars per bottle, unlike the french laundry which is well known for its rare wine collection. while it will require 6 months to a year to make reservations at the french laundry, it only requires a week at bistro bouchon.

image.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Is Thanksgiving actually a heathen festival sanctioned by the Bilderberg reptilians?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very nice !

Looking at the yummy food, I am starting to feel weak and hungry.

this is the best foie gras i've ever had. perfectly sautéed, seared on the outside, soft on the inside. buttery goose liver without the odor and livery texture. just melts in the mouth.