• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
best seafood risotto i've ever had.

image.jpg

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
3 months can get US citizenship? I want.
Bro, my wife and I almost became US citizens a few years back but we decided to give Sinkies a chance to vote PAP out. We stayed on in Sinkieland to help the opposition.

GE 2015 proves that 70% Sinkies love to be fcuk by Chief Natural Aristocrat. It was then my wife and I decided to take up the US citizenship offer.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, my wife and I almost became US citizens a few years back but we decided to give Sinkies a chance to vote PAP out. We stayed on in Sinkieland to help the opposition.

GE 2015 proves that 70% Sinkies love to be fcuk by Chief Natural Aristocrat. It was then my wife and I decided to take up the US citizenship offer.

after at least 5 years of being a pr, you can apply for naturalization, and it will take another year or so for application to wait in queue, processing, written test to be taken and finally oral test via a face-to-face interview at the nearest immigration office. after the interview, it will require months for processing, approval, oath-taking and issuance of naturalization certificate. the latter 2 events are done concurrently at a swearing-in ceremony where the cert is presented at the end of the ceremony. there's no such thing as a "citizenship offer." you either apply for it or you don't.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
after at least 5 years of being a pr, you can apply for naturalization, and it will take another year or so for application to wait in queue, processing, written test to be taken and finally oral test via a face-to-face interview at the nearest immigration office. after the interview, it will require months for processing, approval, oath-taking and issuance of naturalization certificate. the latter 2 events are done concurrently at a swearing-in ceremony where the cert is presented at the end of the ceremony. there's no such thing as a "citizenship offer." you either apply for it or you don't.

That process is for shitty peasants like yourself. Natural aristocrats get offers of fast tracked citizenship.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That process is for shitty peasants like yourself. Natural aristocrats get offers of fast tracked citizenship.

that offer of permanent residency and sanctuary is always available for despots and dictators from around the world - from marcos to noriega to mugabe to qaddafi to saddam. too bad the last 2 balked at it. marcos settled in hawaii and passed away, noriega was air flown directly to trial and prison, mugabe has sg for medical refuge. it pays to be a despot and the top dog of any shitty cuntry. :wink: