• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDU Funds Sex Games in NUS/NTU!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Making friends or making out?
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I UNDERSTAND the Government worries about the reluctance among the young to marry and have children. But, certain organisations are taking the message too far.
Several of my nephews and nieces in their first year at two of our local universities told me that their orientation camp organised lewd and improper activities. These games, I was told, were backed by the Social Development Unit (SDU).
In one game, female students were made to exchange sweets with male students using their mouths as they sat in a circle.
Another required a female student to lie on the floor as a male student did push-ups on top of her, obviously mimicking copulation.
There were also games where girls were asked to pick boys they wished to pair up with for a segment of the camp. Less 'attractive looking girls' were subjected to the taunts of boys who groaned and lamented to their friends when they were picked by these 'ugly girls'.
Such activities concern me. Are our youth being taught that physical attraction and touching are more important than appreciating another person's character?
Yes, physical attraction has some importance in forging relationships. But it should not be overtly emphasised. Moreover, if youth are taught to focus on the heat and sexual attraction of young love, their relationships will never be healthy, wholesome and enriching.
Do our universities and the SDU want our youth to end up sleeping together and waking up the next day only to discover that they cannot stand the character of the person whom they have just spent the night with, but still having had the best time in bed anyway?
I question the rationale in allowing such games. Without proper guidance, orientation organisers, who are inexperienced and hormone-charged youth, will lead their younger fellow students astray.
We want more of our youth to get married, but such activities demean both sexes and the idea of marriage.
If I'm not wrong, most undergraduates attend the orientation camp to make friends with people they will be studying with. My nieces and nephews say that they've made very few friends.
If they feel uncomfortable participating in such games, they are labelled 'square' and lacking in sportsmanship.
Such camps are teaching our youth to drop their moral values and religious beliefs for sexual gratification.
I don't think we want a nation of youth engaged in relationships that are lacking in moral values and religious beliefs just to halt the falling birthrate.
I urge the authorities to regulate such programmes.
I wouldn't want my child dating a schoolmate who did push-ups on top of her.
Soh Eng Phang (Ms)

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NUS sex survey: 64 per cent of undergraduates have sex more than once a week
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Haha...I guess their main reason to have sex more than once a week is to release stress on studies...
biggrin.gif
....besides hostels, toilets..and also definately inside the cars lah...hahaha...
lol.gif

20080306.101123_nussex.jpg

A survey published in a National University of Singapore (NUS) magazine revealed that 64 per cent of its students had sex at least once a week. Hostels and toilets were the preferred places to do the deed.

The survey, published in February's issue of 'The Ridge', caused many to be astonished over the degree of liberalisation that Singapore students have towards sex.

As high as 64 per cent of students surveyed picked hostels as the number one choice to do the deed. They would typically have sex more than once a week.

Although NUS hostels do have rules that state that doors must be kept open when a male and female student are in a room together, there are no rules that forbid sexual intercourse in a room. As such, many "free shows" are made available to undergraduates.

However, what was more unbelievable was that the common toilet ranked second, after the hostel, as a location of choice for having sex.

Link:- http://www.asiaone.com/News/Educatio...305-52896.html
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
As such, many "free shows" are made available to undergraduates."

If there are "free shows", why can't they make it to Sammyboy or Youtube? Is it because they are not up to standard?

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
hello miss soh..this is 2008, not 1948...
playing such games is very common....i kiss a girl when i was in primary school... no wonder you are still a MISS.. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Another required a female student to lie on the floor as a male student did push-ups on top of her, obviously mimicking copulation.
Soh Eng Phang (Ms)

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, in most games, these are pretty lame. In Australia, they'd expect couples to do the real thing: at least not sex, but I mean, real kissing, rather than just simulating.

And besides I don't think these games were done in an even more naughty fashion. These games, if you will, are merely teasers.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, in most games, these are pretty lame. In Australia, they'd expect couples to do the real thing: at least not sex, but I mean, real kissing, rather than just simulating.

And besides I don't think these games were done in an even more naughty fashion. These games, if you will, are merely teasers.

This is an "Asian" society where sex, etc. is concerned and a super liberal Western capitalist society where ministerial pay is concerned!

NasiAyam

Alfrescian
Loyal
In one game, female students were made to exchange sweets with male students using their mouths as they sat in a circle.

What is wrong with this ? This Miss Soh must be born in the Ape era.

I was playing this game some 35 years ago !!

manu74

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyoh - this had been part n parcel of orientation all these years... i rem all the seniors always eye on the pretty freshie n just drooling 2 play such games..

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
play such games??? i was never interested in such games...... i only think which babe i want to bed and how i was going to do it...:biggrin: :biggrin: honestly i have no time for kiddie games..:biggrin::biggrin:

Aiyoh - this had been part n parcel of orientation all these years... i rem all the seniors always eye on the pretty freshie n just drooling 2 play such games..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Several of my nephews and nieces in their first year at two of our local universities told me that their orientation camp organised lewd and improper activities. These games, I was told, were backed by the Social Development Unit (SDU).

What an education. Only under 35 allow? Teaching others to be sinkie?