• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why I think there is still hope for China!

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
China punishes university chiefs for driving 'fancy cars' and partying
by Tom Phillips in Beijing
China | The GuardianToday, 7:07 am
Three Beijing academics accused of ‘hedonism’ and breaching party discipline to become latest victims of Xi Jinping’s anti-corruption drive

Three Chinese university chiefs have been “named and shamed” for allegedly engaging in illicit acts of “hedonism and dishonesty”.

The punishments – the latest example of president Xi Jinping’s offensive against corruption within the Communist party – were dished out to top officials at the Communication University of China, state media reported on Tuesday. It said two were sacked and another was disciplined.

Fallen university chief Chen Wenshen (5th from right) enjoying a recent tour of Brazil pic.twitter.com/NsaG2sVlwz

Disgraced Chinese university principal Su Zhiwu in (apparently) happier days pic.twitter.com/OKhSR6tYUw

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's always hope for a civilization that's lasted 5,000 years. It may decay and rot for a while, even for a couple of centuries, but it will always come bouncing back up again to rule the roost. Many folks can't grasp this simple fact about the indestructible ballast that all ancient cultures possess.

In a nuclear holocaust, the only creatures that will survive are cockroaches and Chinese (and maybe the Indians).

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's always hope for a civilization that's lasted 5,000 years. It may decay and rot for a while, even for a couple of centuries, but it will always come bouncing back up again to rule the roost. Many folks can't grasp this simple fact about the indestructible ballast that all ancient cultures possess.

In a nuclear holocaust, the only creatures that will survive are cockroaches and Chinese (and maybe the Indians).

and no prize for guessing right which race started the nuclear war.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The whole world had underestimated Xi bigbig's resolve for cleaning up corruption. Nobody would have believed the untouchables like Jiang zheming, Bo xilai and Zhou yongkang would be taken out in such a short time.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u cannot give morals and ethics to a chink,god forgot to put that in when he made chinks.

also what makes a chink successful is their cunningness,their love for money and hedonistic acts of indulgence,so punishing them for hedonism and dishonesty is just ironic.

also our government should be punished for hedonism and dishonesty,paying themselves million dollar salaries my god.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bow wow wow.. angmor best! chinese worst!!

chinese-sharpei.jpg

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
u cannot give morals and ethics to a chink,god forgot to put that in when he made chinks.

also what makes a chink successful is their cunningness,their love for money and hedonistic acts of indulgence,so punishing them for hedonism and dishonesty is just ironic.

also our government should be punished for hedonism and dishonesty,paying themselves million dollar salaries my god.

Good job my fellow chinese dog we chinks don't have morals and ethics but you are wrong that we chinks are successful we are always unsuccessful but we are cunning. Good job my fellow chinese dog in exposing how inferior we chinks are you might be getting promoted soon.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

thank you,a sammyboyer once said a aussiefied chinese is far superior and dignified and cultured than a PRC,thats because the chinese has learned to stop viewing he/she as a slanty eyed chink,she/he has started viewing herself from the mindset of a white man and they gradually lose all charateristics of chinkyness.from that culture,compassion and humanity springs forth,much more effective than any religion buddhist or taoism.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thank you,a sammyboyer once said a aussiefied chinese is far superior and dignified and cultured than a PRC,thats because the chinese has learned to stop viewing he/she as a slanty eyed chink,she/he has started viewing herself from the mindset of a white man and they gradually lose all charateristics of chinkyness.from that culture,compassion and humanity springs forth,much more effective than any religion buddhist or taoism.

yeah of course... white master's validation is EVERYTHING to a chinese dog

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This looks like a good place to introduce this blind Cina Ah Pek:

In 1914, upon the death of his father, Abing ( 阿炳 ) took charge of the temple along with his cousin. However, badly run operations at the temple, and an opium addiction, drove Abing into poverty. At the age of 34, he contracted syphilis and progressively lost sight in both his eyes. He became homeless and earned a living as an itinerant street performer. In 1939, he married Dong Caidi (董彩娣), a country widow in Jiangyin.

After his marriage, Abing performed every afternoon in a public square in Wuxi. He became famous for incorporating topical issues into his music and songs, especially the war with Japan. After the performance, he would walk through the city's streets, playing the erhu. This was a period of prolificacy for Abing, and his most famous composition, Erquan Yingyue, was performed in this period.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abing#

[video=youtube;oQsJNqtON6Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQsJNqtON6Q[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah of course... white master's validation is EVERYTHING to a chinese dog

See the level of chinese dogginess in that nigger is astounding. Honestly who is he to judge on other chinese especially putting the butt skin of ang mohs on his face pretending to be a fake ang moh to look down on other chinese? :rolleyes:

The chinese dog disease affects chinese in sinkieland the most even in the US/OZ i doubt the chinese are like that and also among all the races chinese have this disease the worst. I doubt you will hear a malay for example praise ang mohs over his own.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good job my fellow chinese dog. Our chink religion and culture is the most inferior that is why we must look up to the white man but chinks who have taken on the superior aussie culture are still low down chinks like you and me.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gloria Davies, the author of an entry in Chinese Literature, Essays, Articles, Reviews, Volumes 13–15, said "[t]he protagonist Ah Q became a symbol of all that was backward, despicable and tragic in Chinese society and often served Chinese intellectuals of the 1920s as a kind of negative criterion against which they could measure China's and their own advance into modernity."[2] In 1934 Lu Xun wrote to a periodical stating that, in regards to Ah Q, "My method is to make the reader unable to tell who this character can be apart from himself, so that he cannot back away to become a bystander but rather suspects that this is a portrait of himself as well as everyone [in China]. A road to self-examination may therefore be opened to him."[7] Mao Dun saw Ah Q as a representative of China like Oblomov, the main character of Oblomov, represents Russia.[4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ah_Q

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abing

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance! In other words, Abing is better Ah Q ..........

[video=youtube;Myse3thgpCo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myse3thgpCo[/video]

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance! In other words, Abing is better Ah Q ..........

[video=youtube;Myse3thgpCo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myse3thgpCo[/video]

My fellow chinese dog why are you posting such an inferior chink video. We chinks produce such inferior videos.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hello, the Chinese gave the world 3 major systems of ethics (among other things): Confucianism, Zen/Chan Buddhism, Taoism. When Western hipsters talk about filial piety, or the Tao of motorcycling, or mindfulness-based stress reduction, where do you think these concepts come from?

It's grovelling, brown-nosing, self-loathing chinks like yourself that gave Westerners a bad impression during China's 'Sick Men of Asia' era: how do you think the sign "No Dogs & Chinese Allowed" arose?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello, the Chinese gave the world 3 major systems of ethics (among other things): Confucianism, Zen/Chan Buddhism, Taoism. When Western hipsters talk about filial piety, or the Tao of motorcycling, or mindfulness-based stress reduction, where do you think these concepts come from?

It's grovelling, brown-nosing, self-loathing chinks like yourself that gave Westerners a bad impression during China's 'Sick Men of Asia' era: how do you think the sign "No Dogs & Chinese Allowed" arose?

He's a hardcore chinese dog. Seriously singapore has lots of chinese dogs like that. Not sure about other countries but i doubt it is as bad as sinkies.