• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SInkie GIRL: MALAYSIAN GUYS ARE BETTER THAN SINKIE GUYS

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian-men-guys-better-than-Singapore-rugged-durian-independent-hardworking_0.jpg

I am an average Singaporean girl-next-door and after being in a dating scene for a while, I realised that Singaporean guys cannot compare to Malaysian guys.

Even though Singaporean guys are generally more well-groomed, they still lack the confidence to carry themselves well. They are also more sheltered, dependent and like to hide behind their mother's apron strings. Yet they are super not realistic and always hope to be together with the chio-est girl in school or work even though these girls are way beyond their league.

On the other hand, Malaysian guys are more independent and can be depended on because they do not lead such a pampered life and are more resourceful in getting things done. If the light bulb spoil or need to fix some furniture, they can usually DIY unlike Singaporean guys who will just call and pay a handyman (who is usually Malaysian) to get the job done. They are also more practical and down to earth, simple comforts can make them happy, athough this by no means is an indication of their lack of ambition or drive. On the contrary, they are very motivated to succeed in life because they know how hard life can be back in Malaysia. Some of them may not know how to dress up well, but their rugged nature more than makes up for it!

I am currently attached to a Malaysian guy and I can say that I am more happy with him now than with my Singaporean ex-es. He is very sweet and caring to me and we are planning to get married next year. To all girls out there, don't limit yourselves to dating just local guys, you'll never know what you are missing out on!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Totally agree. Besides that sinkie guy are too orderly. Msian guy dare to twist and turn, going against the law finding loopholes to huats.
I know of msian guy who works in Telco and tap sinkie's home residential line to make IDD calls many years back. This shows how flexi their mind is.
That is why Krafty needs to go Aussie to marry PRC and me enjoying my own company .

There are many other reasons. Generally bad boys are more attractive to gal (no idea why). All the msian man in sinkieland come here with a goal, compared to sinkie guy where many are too complacent under PAP care.
Having said that, I believe there are many rotten msian guy back in the bolehland who hide in their hole lah.

Last edited:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aya Malaysian girls also better than Singapore girls, they are also more realistic, not always must date the most swai guys even though these guys are out of their league, they are not so materialistic, and willing to ride pillion with you on motorcycle, they are not spoilt and pampered by maid at home and can cook and clean, their heads are more firmly planted and submissive and don't quarrel at the smallest issues. They can eat at dirty kedai makan shops and no need restaurant. They don't celebrate Valentine's Day, Christmas so less gifts need to buy.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
after getting knocked up several times and dragging kids in tow, sinkie girl will advertise online for sinkie guy to take care of her and her kids as she has finally decided to settle down. :wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She dun want a ball-less sinkie mangina shit.. She wants an alpha male.. Luckily I stay away from sinkies.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
your statement have to remove the mangina then make sense.
They love mangina !

Alpha males are not mangina.. You never hear that she need her bf to buy things for her such as $3000 bag.. The girl will buy things for her bf.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wanting the bf to buy and the bf offering to buy is different , u twit.:rolleyes:

Hey.. The alpha bf no need to get anything for the girl to get her affection for him..

The girl will buy things for the alpha bf to get his affection instead..

Loser like you who cannot get women will not understand alpha male power.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey.. The alpha bf no need to get anything for the girl to get her affection for him..

The girl will buy things for the alpha bf to get his affection instead..

Loser like you who cannot get women will not understand alpha male power.

Alpha male power only exist in this possibility :
1. movie and drama
2. you are suave with min of average income
3. if not the above , the woman (may be damn chio) is of low IQ.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Generally true.

Sinkie guys more sheltered, M'sian guys more independent. Sinkie girls more materialistic, M'sian girls more down-to-earth.

You can tell the nature of a populace by the proportion of people who voted for a repressive regime. In Singapore you can write 70% off. Only Iraq is better: 100% voted for Saddam.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Alpha male power only exist in this possibility :
1. movie and drama
2. you are suave with min of average income
3. if not the above , the woman (may be damn chio) is of low IQ.

This shows that you are a mangina sinkie loser.. This alpha male power is totally out of your sinkie ball-less league.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Generally bad boys are more attractive to gal (no idea why).

You have no idea why ? Haven't you been reading Tony's thesis on MGTOW ? You incur the wrath of MGTOW in this forum by being "too nice" to your not-yet-gf-gf, and now you wonder why bad boys are more attractive to gal ?

Girls are like that. You give them an inch they want a foot. If you are nice to them, their ego feels good and they want you to be around to soothe their ego. But that does not mean they are attracted to you. Attraction is a different ball game altogether.

You sacrifice, be it money or dignity, to win their affection, you are appealing to their greed or sympathy. Ask yourself this. Would you be attracted to a girl to whom you were not initially attracted just because she buy you expensive gifts or bend down every time at your beck and call ? You will use her to keep you company as long as you don't have an alternative choice, but the fact remains you are not attracted to her.

Girls are like shadows. You try chasing your own shadow and you will forever be chasing. But if you go MGTOW ---- you notice the shadow will be chasing you wherever you go.

What the Sinkie girl omitted to mention was the term "self-confidence". I see a lot of young couples on board MRT and buses. They guys are always very tentative, and the impression that I get is they are so afraid to lose the girl. Such a lack of confidence is so glaringly obvious to a third party like me, so don't tell me the girl don't know meh ? The girl will only exploit this lack of confidence until she finds another guy with self-confidence.

In the battlefield, if you are not afraid to lose your life, you are a hero beaming with self-confidence. In romance, if you are no afraid to lose your woman, you are a self-confident MGTOW.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun always mate with the same breed!

Always expand your seeds dissemination!

The genes are better! Go for Angmos too!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unsinkified lesbian prefers Su-Zen type of girl (starts @ 2:30 of video). I like the cafe's prices too! Sinkie girls can go fark spider for all I care :oIo:

[video=youtube;XBTUM0OZGFo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBTUM0OZGFo[/video]

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bitch......isnt it obvious that any man living in a city would call a handyman to come and fix his broken home appliances or plumbling because we neither got the time nor inclination to go figure out everything when we have more greater pirorities to do like going to jc/poly/university,learning higher subjects and earning big bucks besides fixing shit is the job of lesser mortals and graduates from ITE and like this bitch said guys from malaysia.yes yes im very glad ur malaysian guy is very gung ho and hes flipping my burgers at mcdonalds.

now compared to a malaysian dude whose grown up in a broke ass kampong all his life in some zinc roof iron shack where water comes from a cement well and nothing works and everything has to be fixed with scotch tape,had a carefree life,barely attended high school or poly and 1/3rd absteeism,and their only goal in life is to own a motorcycle,of course he would have plenty of free time and lots of experience fixing shit.

yes the guy u are marry now are the gung ho,macho,i can be ur superman and everything and shit from our father or father's father generation,but dumb and worthless as a sack of shit,and is prolly gonna end up driving a truck or taxi for the rest of his life and dooming his future generations to a never ending cycle of poverty and loserness and peasanthood.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this is very common behaviour among Sporeans who have no nationality awareness. Once they marry a Msian guy/girl, they sing the praise of these people sky high, forgetting that they are Sporeans.

No need to say marry Msian, even buying a house in JB is enough for some to side with foreigners to cheat, harm or abuse other Sporeans for their own interests, no qualms to spread malicious lies and half truths. These are low class scum traitors behaviour. Hope one day they get killed by foreigners themselves for being Sinkie Dog traitors.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think this is very common behaviour among Sporeans who have no nationality awareness. Once they marry a Msian guy/girl, they sing the praise of these people sky high, forgetting that they are Sporeans.

No need to say marry Msian, even buying a house in JB is enough for some to side with foreigners to cheat, harm or abuse other Sporeans for their own interests, no qualms to spread malicious lies and half truths. These are low class scum traitors behaviour. Hope one day they get killed by foreigners themselves for being Sinkie Dog traitors.

I guess no guys is interested in you.. One look at you and they feel glad that they had a foreign gf or wife.

Sinkie bitches are a national disgrace.