• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News! Jah and Narong fighting over Reserved Seat on board MRT

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;Zd_oezeDeH0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=147&v=Zd_oezeDeH0[/video]

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey nigger. Want to start thread in my honor then dun share my name. I want full billing.
Anyway this is old vid....do you have updated one where a fight actually happens?
And I dun take the mrt.....and not like those useless sinkies i won't just argue and will give sucker punch ASAP.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey nigger. Want to start thread in my honor then dun share my name. I want full billing. Anyway this is old vid....do you have updated one where a fight actually happens? And I dun take the mrt.....and not like those useless sinkies i won't just argue and will give sucker punch ASAP.

OK OK let's correct that. U took the BUS and.....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The old man isn't a shit skin but a chinese army encik from what i read last time somone called him a shit skin.