• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Discussion about FAT people

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
A famous example was Luther Vandross, who struggled with his weight his entire life, yo-yoing between 340 and 190 lbs. When he finally found the secret to losing weight and keeping it off (at about 220 lbs), it was basically high proteins, lots of veggie and zero carbs – on 900 Cals a day!

Even a 40 kg woman can't survive on 900 Cals a day, but Luther could, and needed to, to maintain his weight at 220 lbs. If that's not genetics I don't know what is.

He was fat because he didn't burn enough calories. When I was in school the only fatties were the sons of rich pricks. The rest of us weren't chauferred around we had to move our own asses and were decidedly skinny by today's standards.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have the right to like or dislike anyone/people you wish, it is your choice. Being fat, besides looking ungainly, also brings with it health issues, clumsiness, and handicap in many areas of movement and agility. I am sure fatsos don't like being fat. Slimming and weight loss is a big business as well. Just one thing - it is not against the law to be fat and overweight. The Ten Commandments doesn't say "Thou shalt not be a fatso." Calling a fat person fat in public can be considered discrimination, so be mindful who you call fat.:biggrin:

Cheers!

I'll start the ball rolling. I HATE fatties.

Anyone who is fat is obviously weak willed and has no respect whatsoever for their own bodies.

There should be a fat tax and fatties that fly should be forced to pay extra for taking up more space than they should.

To all the fat people out there.... YOU SUCK! :oIo:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fat people shall pay more for the flight tickets.

assuming the below scenario.
fat people 100KG with 20KG luggage
total weight is 120KG

slim people 50KG with 40KG luggage.
Total weight is 90KG but she needs to pay extra because her luggage is above 30KG limit.

This is unfair to the slim people because her total weight (plus luggage) is only 90KG.!!!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
morbidly obese version of qyf. isn't she cute? :wink:

image.jpg

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He was fat because he didn't burn enough calories. When I was in school the only fatties were the sons of rich pricks. The rest of us weren't chauferred around we had to move our own asses and were decidedly skinny by today's standards.

Please, an average 40-year-old 60 kg man has a basal metabolic rate (BMR) of about 1,500 Cal/day. That is how much he burns at complete rest. Even a fat schoolboy sitting on his arse all day burns more than 900 Cals a day.

900 Cals a day for a 220 lb (100 kg) man is abnormal. You just can't fight nature sometimes.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Please, an average 40-year-old 60 kg man has a basal metabolic rate (BMR) of about 1,500 Cal/day. That is how much he burns at complete rest. Even a fat schoolboy sitting on his arse all day burns more than 900 Cals a day.

900 Cals a day for a 220 lb (100 kg) man is abnormal. You just can't fight nature sometimes.

If a 100kg man eats 900 cals a day and burns 1500 cals a day there is an energy deficit of 600 cals.

If he is not losing weight it means he's not burning fat or muscle so where are the additional 600 cals needed to sustain his existence coming from? He can't just extract it out of thin air. It defies the law of conservation of energy.

I have a cycling buddy who was 140kg and he's now 85kg. He did it by riding 400km per week. Anyone can do it regardless of their genes.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fat people shall pay more for the flight tickets.

assuming the below scenario.
fat people 100KG with 20KG luggage
total weight is 120KG

slim people 50KG with 40KG luggage.
Total weight is 90KG but she needs to pay extra because her luggage is above 30KG limit.

This is unfair to the slim people because her total weight (plus luggage) is only 90KG.!!!

I agree.
Say I am 65 kg, and I travel with 2 x 20 kg of luggage, I may have to pay extra for my luggage.
But an individual who weighs 90 kg does not have to pay extra.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree.
Say I am 65 kg, and I travel with 2 x 20 kg of luggage, I may have to pay extra for my luggage.
But an individual who weighs 90 kg does not have to pay extra.

I thought depending on their weight and size, they have to pay for 2 seats? But they also get to have 2 meals during the flight as well.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought depending on their weight and size, they have to pay for 2 seats? But they also get to have 2 meals during the flight as well.

A person must be very heavy, to occupy 2 seats, and required to pay extra.
A 90 to 100 kg person may not occupy 2 seats.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I would like to reiterate my utter contempt for fat people. They disgust me.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Boss, BMI 19 is abit on the skinny side. :biggrin:
mine is at abt 23, you probably should cut down on your cycling and start swimming or go pump some iron
build up some muscles.. i think BMI 21-23 is the best.. :smile:

Building upper body muscles is detrimental when it comes to speed on bike. Body should be as lean as possible.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If a 100kg man eats 900 cals a day and burns 1500 cals a day there is an energy deficit of 600 cals.

If he is not losing weight it means he's not burning fat or muscle so where has the spare 600 cals come from? It defies the law of conservation of energy.

It doesn't, that's my point. My point is that Luther is not normal. If he needs only 900 Cals a day to maintain a bodyweight of 220 lbs, it means his BMR is less than 900 Cals/day! Not the 1,500 Cals/day you'd expect of a normal 60 kg man.

In other words, Luther had an abnormally low metabolic rate, which explains his obesity.

What can you do if nature gives you a BMR of only 900 Cals/day. That's my point: you can't fight nature.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
It doesn't, that's my point. My point is that Luther is not normal. If he needs only 900 Cals a day to maintain a bodyweight of 220 lbs, it means his BMR is less than 900 Cals/day! Not the 1,500 Cals/day you'd expect of a normal 60 kg man.

What can you do if nature gives you a BMR of only 900 Cals/day. That's my point: you can't fight nature.

So if that is the case all he needs to do to lose weight is to burn an additional 500 cals day and he'll be losing weight daily.

After a couple of years he'll no longer be obese.

This can be achieved with 30 minutes a day on a stationary bike at a rate of 175 watts.

http://www.bicycling.com/training/weight-loss/cycling-calories-burned-calculator